Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA (2563 Views)

Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market / I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA / I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by goldrush111(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
South African rapper AKA has come out to say he is ashamed of his South African passport.

“Headed to Nigeria, Ghana and Tanzania shortly … And for the 1st time I’ll be ashamed of my South African passport” he tweeted today, April 15, 2015.

AKA is likely commenting on the xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

AKA came to Nigeria in February and was given a warm reception by Nigerians. He also headlined the weekly music event Industry Nite.

http://goldrushnews247.com/i-am-ashamed-of-my-south-african-passport-rapper-aka/

Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by hatux: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Eiyah....
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by kay29000(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2015
I feel him. The current violence against non-South Africans in South Africa right now is barbaric. It is hard to believe citizens of such a developed and beautiful country would carry out such savage acts.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by temitemi1(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
South Africa a country full of bitterness. God bless Nigeria!!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
I feel his pain
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by Islie: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
SA are full of hate on their fellows Africans

If SA where to be in Europe only heavens knows what the would have done to every black man they see on the street
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by Blakjewelry(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God we still have some sane people over there
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by Uyi168: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Fellow africans inhibit ur country,u cal them 'foreigners'..while d whites in ur country,u cal them 'investors'....smh..
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by Yasher: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2015
South Africans no sabi where dey pain dem. The whole country need deliverance from mental and emotional slavery. Their problem is not Nigerians or other african nationals
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by Margauxluv(f): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2015
aii
Re: I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA by floragregs(f): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
They have been bitter all their life! Full of so much hate. Mental slavery is the cause.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Awww…from Teebillz To Tiwa Savage / Pastor Nick Vujicic Welcomes Another Boy Into Their Family / Rukky Sanda Puts Her Massive Curves On Display In New Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.