Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Unstaggering Trustfulness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unstaggering Trustfulness (342 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unstaggering Trustfulness by overcomersfaith(f): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Beloved, concerning that negative verdict or report from the doctor, your place of work, your business, career, family, ministry, the Hand of the Lord is causing a change to your favour. A reversal that will favour you is taking place right now in Jesus Name.

I don’t know whom am speaking to but what I know is that a change is coming your way now in Jesus Name. You don’t have to look like it but as am looking at you, I see God making you a wonder. I see the glory of God all over you. Praise the Lord!

Someone faith is not big enough to accept this declaration. You have written yourself off. You have belittled your God. You have refused to open wide your mouth so that God can fill it (Ps 81:10).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.17th.april.2015 | My How To / Self Assesment Day / To Others An "Ensample"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.