Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… (42543 Views)

Annie Idbia And Freda Edewor's Beauty Look For Africa Magic Shoot / Checkout Annie Idibia’s New Ride / Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by adorablepepple(f): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
ojigbijigbi:

Lol... Now I know you are worthless and a born by mistake product.. I barely have time for half-wits like your pathetic self, you wish you have other people's life but with your condemning attitude it will remain far from you... go and ask your parents why you're so dumb... Spits***** omo ofo tin ko kondo ba'ya e
Many know u r worthless not me alone, n u were born n thrown into the bush because nobody wants you, Oh really did a nitwit just say he don't have time for his half wit sister n girlfriend shocked Lol, u need to see the life am living my dear it's What is called heaven on earth, u should go ask the person who picked u on the street why u were dumped n y u r abnormal. Spit on ur phone or ur girl friends mouth if u have one because she must have left you cause u r senseless cheesy. Omo ale. I can only imagine the kind of boy u r, u will use ur nagging attitude to kill ur girlfriend that's if u get the one That wants to manage u ooooo Rotfl
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by ojigbijigbi: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:

Many know u r worthless not me alone, n u were born n thrown into the bush because nobody wants you, Oh really did a nitwit just say he don't have time for his half wit sister n girlfriend shocked Lol, u need to see the life am living my dear it's What is called heaven on earth, u should go ask the person who picked u on the street why u were dumped n y u r abnormal. Spit on ur phone or ur girl friends mouth if u have one because she must have left you cause u r senseless cheesy. Omo ale. I can only imagine the kind of boy u r, u will use ur nagging attitude to kill ur girlfriend that's if u get the one That wants to manage u ooooo Rotfl

Lol, now your acting rather ridiculous and pathetically funny..oh please tell me the kind of life you're living, I bet your clients would be taking good care of your sorry foul life.... Olosho get a life! Olosho get a life! Your puna go soon slack hahaha haha.... Obole fronting! Spits on that your foul smelling puna....... I'm sure your now using diapers
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by adorablepepple(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
ojigbijigbi:

Lol, now your acting rather ridiculous and pathetically funny..oh please tell me the kind of life you're living, I bet your clients would be taking good care of your sorry foul life.... Olosho get a life! Olosho get a life! Your puna go soon slack hahaha haha.... Obole fronting! Spits on that your foul smelling puna....... I'm sure your now using diapers
Hey lunatic! And blind bat I wrote the kind of life am living in my previous reply, do u have any other thing to say than comparing me to all ur female street relatives who were n are n will continue to be oloshos, that's the Job they did in Order to train you since u lived among them when u were Picked from the street ,u will be fine Ok? It's not easy to live that kind of life n don't have traces of oloshos ,it's deep in ur blood, Pele Ode. Olosho pikin, olosho born throwway, olosho maga, olosho first born.
It's Nice expanding the thread with you, the op will be More than grateful cheesy
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by ojigbijigbi: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:

Hey lunatic! And blind bat I wrote the kind of life am living in my previous reply, do u have any other thing to say than comparing me to all ur female street relatives who were n are n will continue to be oloshos, that's the Job they did in Order to train you since u lived among them when u were Picked from the street ,u will be fine Ok? It's not easy to live that kind of life n don't have traces of oloshos ,it's deep in ur blood, Pele Ode. Olosho pikin, olosho born throwway, olosho maga, olosho first born.
It's Nice expanding the thread with you, the op will be More than grateful cheesy

Obole!! I just pity those unfortunate niggas you'd be infecting with hiv and other STDS...... And No, I don't have any other thing to relate with you because of your useless way of life, I don't waste my energy on people like you ... don't front like that's not your way of life, we both know it's embedded in your DNA, you always be a low life, lol.. Smelling toto...you better contact one guy for nairaland here he sells pussyy cleanser
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by adorablepepple(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2015
ojigbijigbi:

Obole!! I just pity those unfortunate niggas you'd be infecting with hiv and other STDS...... And No, I don't have any other thing to relate with you because of your useless way of life, I don't waste my energy on people like you ... don't front like that's not your way of life, we both know it's embedded in your DNA, you always be a low life, lol.. Smelling toto...you better contact one guy for nairaland here he sells pussyy cleanser
What is obole again? No be olosho again, u dis good for nothing bastard, u better go check urself n ensure u r not infected already by the stale breast milk you were fed with when u were picked up on the street . You cant stop replying me ,prick head, whose DNA if not urs, its you that was born by an olosho, dumped by an olosho, picked by an olosho, trained by an olosho n u fed from an oloshos bosom. Nagging fool, am waiting for your reply o because I know u will still raise ur ugly head to empty ur brain just to reply me grin,I pity those associated with you .I know u must know who sells pusssy cleansers because you buy them for your mama n siblings at home u will also need it cause I guess someone is drilling ur ass too Lmao impotent nincompoops. Brother Ode.
Am waiting ooo reply me
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by ojigbijigbi: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:

What is obole again? No be olosho again, u dis good for nothing bastard, u better go check urself n ensure u r not infected already by the stale breast milk you were fed with when u were picked up on the street . You cant stop replying me ,prick head, whose DNA if not urs, its you that was born by an olosho, dumped by an olosho, picked by an olosho, trained by an olosho n u fed from an oloshos bosom. Nagging fool, am waiting for your reply o because I know u will still raise ur ugly head to empty ur brain just to reply me grin,I pity those associated with you .I know u must know who sells pusssy cleansers because you buy them for your mama n siblings at home u will also need it cause I guess someone is drilling ur ass too Lmao impotent nincompoops. Brother Ode.
Am waiting ooo reply me

Nice one.. Now this what I've been waiting for! Yippee! OBOLE! Go on and ask your useless father that wasted his feeble sperm to give birth to you what Obole means, an apple don't far from the tree, you must have learnt your pitiful life-style from your Obole useless mother... See you, you're finished! You know it's free, better go straight to the hospital for hiv check up, and from there pay them a visit at Yaba left, you can take your whole family along with you too.. Poverty stricken idiot trying to form classic........ Thief olosho carry am go! You are finished! Better go buy that thing take wash that your Puna, don't form
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by adorablepepple(f): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2015
ojigbijigbi:

Nice one.. Now this what I've been waiting for! Yippee! OBOLE! Go on and ask your useless father that wasted his feeble sperm to give birth to you what Obole means, an apple don't far from the tree, you must have learnt your pitiful life-style from your Obole useless mother... See you, you're finished! You know it's free, better go straight to the hospital for hiv check up, and from there pay them a visit at Yaba left, you can take your whole family along with you too.. Poverty stricken idiot trying to form classic........ Thief olosho carry am go! You are finished! Better go buy that thing take wash that your Puna, don't form
So the mad man who can't keep to his words replied Rotfl cheesy tell that to all your street siblings olosho pikin, u don't have a father to start with so how will u appreciate other people's father u were not even adopted u were picked from the bush What a pity no wonder u r suffering from low self esteem n arguing with a lady. You need to grow up n know not every lady is an olosho because u r trained n surrounded by them doesn't make every lady one.you need hypo to wash ur brain n bring u to reality n that ur disgusting body would need a blood transfusion but it's a pity no blood will match with urs cause u r abnormal, u need help ASAP. Things for u to do
*Cleanse ur brain
*Look for ur real parents (search d lagoon too) tongue
*go for deliverance
* grow up
* move with good people
* move out of the olosho house u r staying so u can locate ur destiny if u haven't lost it inside ur oloshos pusssy
*u r blind (get glasses )
* look for brain builder
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by ojigbijigbi: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
[q
grin cheesy tongue uote author=adorablepepple post=32881083]
So the mad man who can't keep to his words replied Rotfl cheesy tell that to all your street siblings olosho pikin, u don't have a father to start with so how will u appreciate other people's father u were not even adopted u were picked from the bush What a pity no wonder u r suffering from low self esteem n arguing with a lady. You need to grow up n know not every lady is an olosho because u r trained n surrounded by them doesn't make every lady one.you need hypo to wash ur brain n bring u to reality n that ur disgusting body would need a blood transfusion but it's a pity no blood will match with urs cause u r abnormal, u need help ASAP. Things for u to do
*Cleanse ur brain
*Look for ur real parents (search d lagoon too) tongue
*go for deliverance
* grow up
* move with good people
* move out of the olosho house u r staying so u can locate ur destiny if u haven't lost it inside ur oloshos pusssy
*u r blind (get glasses )
* look for brain builder
[/quote]

Psssst! Are you mad already lol, see I'm telling you all this because it is vividly open that you are no Lady, you a low grade nobody of the female gender, I can identify from a mile a real Lady when I see one..Your just not it Ok

Now, get busy because it's clearly clear that you need a lot of corrections as well as redemption lol.. Tell your Man of God to help you out, then perhaps you'll pass for a Lady someday.

I'm going siesta..! smiley
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by adorablepepple(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
ojigbijigbi:

Psssst! Are you mad already lol, see I'm telling you all this because it is vividly open that you are no Lady, you a low grade nobody of the female gender, I can identify from a mile a real Lady when I see one..Your just not it Ok

Now, get busy because it's clearly clear that you need a lot of corrections as well as redemption lol.. Tell your Man of God to help you out, then perhaps you'll pass for a Lady someday.

I'm going siesta..! smiley
A real man doesn't argue with ladies because they know they will end up defeated .The fool has nothing to say again ooooo Looool chicken brain go n sleep so ur brain can format or reset. Oshi rata ma rayo. Useless thing. Nagging tout!
I know u will still reply o as per say u no get sense with ur perforated brain. You that doesn't have good ladies around u how will u know one be deceiving urself there. Do all those things I asked u to do o so u can atleast be a better person when ur 90yrs cheesy
Re: Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… by ojigbijigbi: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:

A real man doesn't argue with ladies because they know they will end up defeated .The fool has nothing to say again ooooo Looool chicken brain go n sleep so ur brain can format or reset. Oshi rata ma rayo. Useless thing. Nagging tout!
I know u will still reply o as per say u no get sense with ur perforated brain. You that doesn't have good ladies around u how will u know one be deceiving urself there. Do all those things I asked u to do o so u can atleast be a better person when ur 90yrs cheesy

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke / Kanye West's Yeezy Trainers Sold For $1.8 Million Dollars (Photos) / “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.