Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

FG JOB + Premiumpension - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG JOB + Premiumpension (1632 Views)

2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now / Can Someone Get Another FG Job After Applying For N-power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG JOB + Premiumpension by faqir(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I just get a job in one of FG parastatal, but during d documentaion a man with suit came to me and claim to b from pensionial institution. That, PremiumPension is d name of d institution. I did a registration with him and they later send me a letter containing my pin and pasword. D pin is like my acount number wher FG wil b remiting my pension money. PLS, WHO KNOWS ABT DIS PremiumPension that is,, b4 I submit d pin and pasword d guy gave to me to my employer. Thanks
Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by aziza222(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
i know the company... they are very productive and reliable. I'm talking about the one in abuja wink

1 Like

Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by fisaylab: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
faqir:
I just get a job in one of FG parastatal, but during d documentaion a man with suit came to me and claim to b from pensionial institution. That, PremiumPension is d name of d institution. I did a registration with him and they later send me a letter containing my pin and pasword. D pin is like my acount number wher FG wil b remiting my pension money. PLS, WHO KNOWS ABT DIS PremiumPension that is,, b4 I submit d pin and pasword d guy gave to me to my employer. Thanks

Wise decision,but what you just need to do is to ask from your mates that are in the same unit with you,or were you the only person working in your parastatal.they are relible pension fund administrator.thank u

1 Like

Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by asonopepo: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
you don't need to submit your Password to your employer. All you need to submit is the PIN for your employer to remit your Pension fund to your PFA.
Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by ireplacable(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
mmmmm.
Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by olawumia(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
I use premium,

1 Like

Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by thexzy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pal-pension
Re: FG JOB + Premiumpension by fritiyo: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
well, i did my with trust fund sa

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery / Leadway Invite For Interview / Internship Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.