Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Greatest Business Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Greatest Business Opportunity (608 Views)

The Greatest Income Opportunity With Mobile Money / Online Business Opportunity For Nigeria Student / The Greatest Business Conference In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Business Opportunity by skulachi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
I am looking for business partners who really want to make it big in life. There is a river flowing with milk and honey and many of us has decided to go there with a teaspoon when they could connect a pipe from that river to their very home so that they would never lack again.
This river is called network Marketing.

If you have a big dream as I come let us all put heads together and work as a team.
There are lots of MLM companies out there and for the past years i have been making analysis and found quite a few good ones.
I need team players so we can work together.

network marketing is the greatest opportunity to wealth creation and financial freedom. It is what each of us do virtually every week but we don't even get paidĀ  they way we do it.
I am waiting for the firstĀ  15 team members to work with. any other who comes will be in the sub-team
Re: The Greatest Business Opportunity by YEMILOVE1(f): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
I am interested how can i get intouch with you and what are the thing i need to put in place
Re: The Greatest Business Opportunity by skulachi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2009
@YEMI LOVE

Its is good that you have decided to make a difference in your world. I am happy and would work with one on one as partner.
there is not much required. the things required is that you are:
1: you must be 18yrs and above
2: have an interest in network marketing or want to have the interest
3:Little investment money to start, minimum of N47,000 capital.

you can email me at redemptionlight_revelation@yahoo.com for any other detail you would want to know about or post your question here.
there is no secrecy in this business opportunity, every question shall be posted here.

@ALL
avail yourself of this opportunity as there is only 14 team members slot now. YEMI LOVE has taken a slot unless she decide to revoke that slot.
Re: The Greatest Business Opportunity by skulachi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2009
what is happening to this post now
no body sees anything
i want someone to tell me what is wrong with this post?
npt even a chan ce to try to find out, nigeriavs this is not good at all, we can all do better than dis na!

(1) (Reply)

$2,500 Worth Of Training+accomodation+transportation Free / Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Look At The Potential!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.