Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Behold He Cometh. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold He Cometh. (644 Views)

Behold He Cometh(***christians And Aspiring Christians Only***) / The Night Cometh When No Man Can Work / Behold He Cometh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold He Cometh. by Debeloved87(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Friends! The die is cast. The moment is near. The hour of the Lord,s return is just at the corner. We are at the zero hour! According to the word of God, the Lord Jesus will turn to take the saints home to heaven at the rapture. This rapture will occur at the time that we do not know and ALSO at the time we do not expect.
"watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the son of man cometh" [matthew. 24:42-44].

The warning of the Lord Jesus to us as BELIEVERS is very clear: the Lord will come like a thief in the night. His coming will be at such an unexpected hour that only those who are ready at that particular time shall be raptured!

Many of the events that we witness today are confirmations of the scriptures that the Lord,s return is at the door. What do we see? Open rebellion to the word of God, open compromises with the ungodly and evil practices of the world, immorality, even on the altar where the word of God is preached. The statement in the mouth of many today is,.... My Lord delayeth his coming..... So, why do i need to worry? Covetousness, stealing, even in the household of faith, love of money and lust after worldly pleasure WHICH manifest, no longer in the secret but now in the open are clear evidences that the perilous times that will lead to the rapture are here with us [2nd timothy. 3:1].

Oh! The runners are sleeping, and the cloud is gathering, while Jezereel gate is about to be closed [1st kings. 18:45-46], there are many today who spend THIER time sitting daily in BETWEEN strange opinion. They say: i do not know wither to drop the world and follow the Lord, i do not know wither to leave this sin and walk in the narrow path, i do not know.

Friends, are you prepared for the coming of the Lord? The Lord is coming for the ever-ready people, the ever-prepared people. In the morning they are ready, in the afternoon they are prepared, in the night they are ready, that, if the Lord knocks the door at anytime of the day, they will boldly say O, Lord, here am i take me.. These are the people that the Lord is coming for.
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such as hours as ye think not the son of man cometh" [matthew. 24:44]- Therefore let us not sleep as do others, but let us watch and be sober" [1st thessalonians. 5:6].

Long time date of repentance will not matter on the day of the Lord,s return if there is no preparedness for his coming. Many years of ministry work and labour in God,s vineyard will terminate in hell, if there is no consecration to the end for the Lord,s return. I am the leader in the church i am a sunday school teacher, iam the one in charge of preparatory, iam a demon bulldozer will be of no use on that day if there is no purity of heart and life on that day when he will come again.
continue here... http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/behold-he-cometh.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Pastor's Sins Prevent Your Prayers From Being Answered? / From Genesis To Revelation / What Will Be The Mood Of Aba People Now That Kumuyi Is In Town?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.