Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? (539 Views)

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by lordthree(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Use of technology has become a problem some people stay up all night browsing and chatting, and some people even go through withdrawal symptoms, technology has become so advanced that people barely have face to face interactions anymore, people go as far as dating their phones (over the internet), it's safe to say that a number of us here on nairaland are addicted to our devices be it video game consoles, laptops and phones e.t.c
so the question now is are you a technology addict? are you obsessed with your phones? here are four questions to ask yourself that tells if you are addicted to your phone.

QUESTIONS

1. Do you become agitated or upset when you cannot have access to your phone or the internet?

2. Are you losing needed sleep because you cannot stop checking for incoming messages and browsing?

3.Is your use of technology causing you to neglect family and real life friends ?

4. Do you use your phones for 4-5 hours straight?

if your answer to all of these is yes then you are addicted, try to take sometime to enjoy life as its happening, because life passes you by when you always have a phone before you.
Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is this supposed to be in the romance section??
Well, I'm a bit addicted to my phone/Tablet.
Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by lordthree(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Is this supposed to be in the romance section??
ask me oh, this op sef
Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
lordthree:

ask me oh, this op sef
Is the OP a twin?
Cause I see the same moniker with yours undecided
Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by harrysterol(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
This looks so romantic op undecided
Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by agarawu23(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by lordthree(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is the OP a twin?
Cause I see the same moniker with yours undecided
cheesygrin
Re: Nairalanders Are You Addicted To Your Phones? by lordthree(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
harrysterol:
This looks so romantic op undecided
very lomantic

(1) (Reply)

Thl 5000 Needed Urgently / How To Permanently Block Spam Messages From Mtn / What You Need About The Incoming Android M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.