Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Facebooking With A Borrowed Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebooking With A Borrowed Phone (340 Views)

Photos : Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To / Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital / This Man Committed Suicide Cause He Was Unable To Pay His Money He Borrowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebooking With A Borrowed Phone by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blessed are you if you borrow phones to upload your HD photos to facebook, for you shall never lack phones to borrow, neither shall you fail to get 'Likes'.
As for those girls wer de borrow BB to take Picmix their photos, con use Nokia C1 upload am, God de see una...
Re: Facebooking With A Borrowed Phone by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Right now it doesn't make sense
Re: Facebooking With A Borrowed Phone by anthoniosp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blebleswag:
Right now it doesn't make sense
asin eh!! I just don't know what to do to make him pay for my wasted data!

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Alpha Male With Help From Hollywood / Skins May Do More Harm Than Great. / Gerald Times: "I Understand. I Just Don't Get It!" By Nelson Paul-akhabue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.