Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook (1248 Views)

Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / If You Like Borrow All The Calculator On Earth (hilarious Photo) / If Jonathan And Buhari Wer To Be Women, Who Fine Pass? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blessed are you if you borrow phones to
upload your HD photos to facebook, for you
shall never lack phones to borrow, neither
shall you fail to get 'Likes'.
As for those girls wer de borrow BB to take
Picmix their photos, con use Nokia C1
upload am, God de see una ontop him plasma...
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Spicylate(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
this is very funny..hahahaha
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Jeffoo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

laughing in my mother tongue
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
The thing tire me eh
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 16, 2015
Spicylate:
this is very funny..hahahaha
What did you do to your birthday thread? I could nt post on it.
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Spicylate(f): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
seriously!!! but i dont think i deleted it o
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by SuperSuave(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
you can't post on threads in the "Diary" section, only the op can do so.
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 17, 2015
SuperSuave:
you can't post on threads in the "Diary" section, only the op can do so.
Thanks. I wasn't aware of that b4.
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
Spicylate:
seriously!!! but i dont think i deleted it o
Someone just told me you can't post coments in 'diary' section. Ok, now I want you to remove 'your bf' frm d list of wellwishers u mentioned. That dude didnt inform me b4 takin dt position.
Re: To All Those People Wer De Borrow Phone Facebook by justicesky24(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2015
Very funny cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Gluttons Think(pic) / Funny Cartoon / When Someone Offers You Biscuit During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.