Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo (639 Views)

*HOSTING/WEBHOSTING RENEWAL? We Pay for GODADDY, BLUEHOST, EHOST & HOSTGATOR etc / Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / My Experience With Hostgator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo by geniusng(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
I am Hostgator Affiliate and sometime ago, I recommend someone to buy their hosting and so I was entitled to $100 dollar but later last month, I checked my account and discovered that they have sent the check according to their record.

I sent them mail that I have not received the check, but surprisingly, they told me that they have send the check and according to their record the money has been cashed.

I reached back to them and told them that it is not possible. Foreign check cannot be cashed across the counter and it took bank 3 weeks to get the money and deposit the money into my dom account. And if truly the money has been cashed, they should tell me the bank that processed the check.

After the mail, the representative said she will send message back to finance department till now.

Do you think it is possible to cash foreign check here in Nigeria?
Re: Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo by geniusng(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2015
Hurray, Hostgator finally sent me 100$ via Paypal.

http://www.codedwebmaster.com
Re: Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo by Joel3(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
geniusng:
Hurray, Hostgator finally sent me 100$ via Paypal.

http://www.codedwebmaster.com
how did you received it via Paypal? I still don't get you. did you received through Nigeria PayPal.
Re: Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo by fulfillment22: 8:18pm On May 12, 2015
Your English skills held your money before... grin
Re: Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo by geniusng(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2015
@ Joel3

No ! Not with Nigerian Paypal Account. It is a third party account domiciled in US but owned by a Nigerian. They credit me N180 per $1 and 2.5% Commission Fee
Re: Hostgator Is Surprising Me Oooo by ProGSM(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2015
Sorry for the surprise sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Writing Skills / Do You Have A Website To Sale? / Recently Launched Site, Sign Up, Help Me Review And Let Me Know Your Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.