Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus (7084 Views)

The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. / 6 Reasons To Focus On Content Marketing And Improve Your Google Ranking / My Blog's Alexa Ranking And Traffic Are Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
To help you generate traffic to your website and increase engagement. It is beneficial to those who generate income through the internet.

Ozigbondu:
What is the aim of this thread
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Looool, are you kidding or serious?

Anyway, google + is a google addon, which is like a combination of yahoo messenger and skype.

If you have a google account, you will also have a google + account as well.

When you login to your google account, at the top right corner, you will see a + before your name. Click on it and it will direct you to google +

Nonybb:
what is Googleplus?
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by cheddahboy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Contemsolutions:
Loool, good question. If you are a blogger or online marketer and you know SEO well, it will surely add enough to your bank account such that it will be a means of livelihood for you and possibly your family, if you are married.

Please can you tell me more?
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by seuncyrus(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks Op for a very lovely post.
Tough google's algorithm will still continue to change a few things will still exist I.e uncompetitve keywords.
Based on my personal experience ranking is based on EXTENSIVE keyword research, For example targeting the " video game" niche most pple would target terms like ; best video games , video games review ..which leads to thousands of marketers fighting to get a piece of the same pie ... Not knowing that the same persons searching for the above term are also searching for less competitve keywords like "call of duty black op 2 zombie ( 33,000 avg montly searches) diablo 3 forum (22,200)
These keywords are far less competitive and they are essentially the same traffic.

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by sikaxchange: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
looool my sentiments as well what was the thought or intention for this thread
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by anasey(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Bulk SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good day,

This thread for for those interested in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for their blog or website

sikaxchange:
looool my sentiments as well what was the thought or intention for this thread
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Frankly, this will benefit you if you are into blogging and web designing. It's something you need to be passionate about and what you do well enough to attract people.

cheddahboy:

Please can you tell me more?

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2015
bosunjohns:
I love Google plus.
i dont understand that google+..what's it used for, charting or what?
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
You can use it to chat as well as video call through google hangout or you can use it to promote your business

stardragon:

i dont understand that google+..what's it used for, charting or what?

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by haryomikun(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
bosunjohns:
I love Google plus.
Gimme ur Google+ username lemme ff u

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Ajax For Image Verification Aka CAPTCHA / Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? / Wamp Installation Error.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.