Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram (1745 Views)

Photos: Your Eyes Is Scary Facebook Fans Comment On Phyno Pic / My Personal Bias On PHYNO'S New Song : CONNECT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Edunwa302(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Saw dis on phyno's instagram

Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol no m nat grin
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
hahaha!!! grin
Mehn, I'm so guilty! I use to do this when I was little, anytym my mum flogs me, I go and pack to leave the house for her, I will cry and shout abt how I'm gonna leave the house.
one day I packed some clothes, dressed up and was moving towards the door, my mum stopped me and was like begging me not to go grin
my head jx dey swell ehn! the next tym I did it again, she did not even try to stop me lol I came back on my own grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Edunwa302(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hahaha!!! grin
Mehn, I'm so guilty! I use to do this when I was little, anytym my mum flogs me, I go and pack to leave the house for her, I will cry and shout abt how I'm gonna leave the house.
one day I packed some clothes, dressed up and was moving towards the door, my mum stopped me and was like begging me not to go grin
my head jx dey swell ehn! the next tym I did it again, she did not even try to stop me lol I came back on my own grin
Hahahaha poor dude ur mum must v learnt ur trick
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by imbless: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by axortedbabe(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hahaha!!! grin
why r u so cute

1 Like

Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
why r u so cute
dunno if I'm cute o. thanks cheesy
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by axortedbabe(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes u are..lol
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
There's fly on your nose check your profile pic...

1 Like

Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

There's fly on your nose check your profile pic...
that's a nose ring undecided jeez
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by enoqueen: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ofcourse. I planned it for years and I never left one day.
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by hatux: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Very guilty... And for my mum, she no send at all if you like run away for a month, when better hungry catch you no be person go tell you come back home. Though I was the first male child, she never pampered! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by lordkeme(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
seriously......
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Man, I must have done that a thousand times
Sometimes I'd begin saving money for the expedition sef grin
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by chucky234(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
why r u so cute
is she ?
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by axortedbabe(f): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
chucky234:
is she ?
yea
Re: Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram by chucky234(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
yea
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See What Afro Candy Did To Nicky Minaj(photos) / This Woman Says She's Been Delivered From Lesbianism...goes From Looking Like A / Photos:special Dedication To The B00biful Ghana Actress Yvonne Okoro (so Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.