Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Who Would You Stand Up For? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Would You Stand Up For? (777 Views)

If U Win This Riddle U Stand The Chance To Win Vrn5000 / I Can't Stand : (2) (3) (4)

Who Would You Stand Up For? by femi4: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seriously, who would you stand up for?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand Up For? by danielicon(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
the old woman... or they should rotate the sitting or rather if that one no go do...I go just sit down for ma sit jeje ...no be only me dey bus... na the same money Wey we pay...

;Dthe old woman... or they should rotate the sitting or rather if that one no go do...I go just sit down for ma sit jeje ...no be only me dey bus... na the same money Wey we pay...
Re: Who Would You Stand Up For? by femi4: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2015
danielicon:
the old woman... or they should rotate the sitting or rather if that one no go do...I go just sit down for ma sit jeje ...no be only me dey bus... na the same money Wey we pay...

;Dthe old woman... or they should rotate the sitting or rather if that one no go do...I go just sit down for ma sit jeje ...no be only me dey bus... na the same money Wey we pay...

But the old woman already had a walking stick that can provide semi-comfort for her

Can You Solve This... / Free Sure Odd Available For Free / Free Report On How To Make N10,000 This Weekend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7