Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria (376 Views)

See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently / Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria / Welcome To Cotonou Clearing Forwarding Home.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by La2001: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
(i posted this is Cartalk before but I think is the more proper section)

Hello Nairaland,

I am living in Los Angeles hoping to export used cars to Cotonou port and also Nigeria . I am looking to export cars such as Toyota Camry/Rav4/Highlander, Honda Accord and Lexus Rx. I have access to many used cars that are clean and well taken care of. Los Angeles is one of the best places to buy used car due to climate that keeps cars looking great.

Im looking for people looking to buy used cars from USA, or dealer in Benin/Nigeria/etc looking to buy cars for their lots. Also looking for agents who can clear these cars in Cotonou or lagos. thank you

Please reply here if interested or email me laexport02@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by jabatah(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2015
scam
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by La2001: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2015
How can you accuse me of scam? I am new here trying to do business
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by chucky234(m): 5:48am On Apr 17, 2015
jabatah:
scam
I'm watching him like a vulture.

(1) (Reply)

VIN Check & Reports In 5 Minutes For #1,000 / Registered 2005 Toyota Corolla / Neat 2000 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.