Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" (552 Views)

See Nicki Minaj Doing The Anaconda With Lagbaja / VIDEO + AUDIO:- Lagbaja – 200 Million Mumu (part 3) / Please U Know This LAGBAJA Lyrics Tiltle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" by olamikhail(m): 1:31am On Apr 17, 2015
hello everybody.
am new at this,so pls bear with me if i dont get the message across right.
just finished listening to lagbaja's "never far away",both the audio n video.still listening to it right now.dont where he is right now,but i want him to know that he creatd a classic with that song and the video was flawless.i couldnt but help looking for his other songs and videos.
am no wordsmith no a music critic,so i will get straight to the point.
please lets bring this legend back to mainstream music.pls
pls lets just keep talking about him on social media till he gets our message.
please comment.post on twitter. and any other possible media.
#celebratelagbaja #bringbacklagbaja #lagbajawemissyou.
please lets make the masked one go viral.
cos he has never been far away from our heart.
Re: Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" by simplymade(m): 2:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" by Henrypraise41(m): 2:15am On Apr 17, 2015
You associate yourself with somebody on mask always, someone you dont even know his face, thats the kind of people you celebrate and mingle with, hmmm better be careful.
Re: Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" by olamikhail(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Henrypraise41:
You associate yourself with somebody on mask always, someone you dont even know his face, thats the kind of people you celebrate and mingle with, hmmm better be careful.

#celebratelagbaja #bringbacklagbaja #lagbajawemissyou .
like i said am not a music buff or words smith.jst want us to bring him.back to mainstream music
mods please some action pls.
Re: Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" by sageb: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
I miss lagbaja, nice songs nd good lyrical content wit african blend #make lagbaja viral

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate Lagbaja "The Masked One" by sageb: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I miss lagbaja, nice songs nd good lyrical content wit african blend #celebrate lagbaja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P-square Exposed / Video: P-square – Bring It On Ft. Dave Scott / DJEY JAMES BLOG|| Download Mixtape: Djey James-military Hood Mixtape Vol1.mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.