Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) (2051 Views)

I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP / Promo! Promo! Promo.buy Any HP Model And Get Free Printer + Genuine Microsoft Of / Promo! Promo! Promo.buy Any HP Model And Get Free Printer + Genuine Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) by lawrenceunaa: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2015
I need to get a laptop searched and found one on slot website with the name HP 15 but there are lots of HP15 . see the pic below

Re: Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2015
I think that's "hp pavilion g6"
Re: Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) by lawrenceunaa: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Pelmet:
I think that's "hp pavilion g6"
can u state the specification of the laptop so I can verify if it same with what the got on their site
Re: Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
can u state the specification of the laptop so I can verify if it same with what the got on their site
well...jez Google the specs o' "hp pavilion g6" and compare
Re: Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) by mcdokwe(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
HP 15 is. The latest low end laptop from the HP brand. It comes in varying spec like the core i3, dual core, and/or the intel celeron. The cheapest intel celeron is sold @ 65k(by me). However a HP 250g3 might be sold to you in its place as they are all the same except for the model name written on it at times.
Re: Pls What's The Full Name Of This HP Model (pic Inside) by Lamzee(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2015
I am also using HP15 but mine is Intel Celeron

(1) (Reply)

Learn Wifi Hotspot Deployment With Mikrotik Router, Sector Antenna In Lagos / Cost Of Hp Laptop Screen(pix) / 4 Steps To Set Up Your Home Wireless Network (router)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.