Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty (671 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by maweproxper: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
A few months after being hit with a bombshell that the singer may be the daddy of a 9-month-old daughter Royalty, the singer has finally broken his silence on the matter in the form of two adorable photographs.

Taking to Instagram, Breezy indirectly confirmed that he is the father to a beautiful baby girl by sharing this precious picture of himself smiling at his precious little lady, who was matching Brown in a red outfit and showing off the biggest smile.

"God has blessed me with my twin #ROYALTY," he captioned the snapshot, and followed with another close-up of her gorgeous face as she looks down and flaunts her cheeks, long lashes and cute curls. see aonther adorable pic here=> http://maweprosper..com/2015/04/chris-brown-shares-first-photo-with.html

Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Aww, the baby is so cute. smiley
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by ramdris(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Cute baby but my daughter make sense pass her.
#prouddad.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by FLAWLES(f): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2015
WOW
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2015
omg!! the girl is so cute!! cheesy
How on earth is Chris her father? I hope he doesn't spoil her with his negativity undecided
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
cute as the dad

(1) (Reply)

Stylist Toyin Lawani Shows Off Very Unique Hand Bag (photos). / Chris Brown And Baby Royaltys' Mum In War As He Refuses To Pay $15k A Month For / Police Called After Chris Brown & Karrueche Have A Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.