Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna (4049 Views)

Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) / Omotola Arives Abuja In A Stretch Limousine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by badassProdigy(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2015
This trekking guy real means serious business oh and he is also trekking his way to fame and probably riches but unfortunately not all famous people are rich, take for example PA Akinkunmi who designed the Nigerian flag...

The 33-year-old man by name Hasheem Suleiman was received by a mammoth crowd in Lambata, Izom, Diko, and Suleja...

He is trekking as a result of a vow he made with his friends if Buhari wins the presidential election, he is said to have covered 677km out
of 732km...

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/04/see-mammoth-crowd-that-welcomed-man.html?m=1

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by cally3D(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
People goin gaga 2 be famous since 20BC
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by sinaj(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
worriz diz nau
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by abdul4new(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Damn!!! this guy really mean business oh, but I love people who keep to their words. Our politician should take a cue from this man

5 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2015
mtsheeew.....liars
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by axortedbabe(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Ehyaa maybe baba go giv am special advicer on treking matters..

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by badassProdigy(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:

lolz...
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2015
His word is his bond... sentiment aside people like him are countless in the north. An average Muslim don't say something he can't defend.

5 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by derrick333(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
Kakakakakakakakaka Chai Nlders
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by derrick333(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:
worriz diz nau
covenant cry
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2015
derrick333:

covenant cry

ai boo smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by enoqueen: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
But how do people usually recognise him

I smell something fishing. undecided
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by derrick333(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

ai boo smiley
K sweet
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by qualityovenbake(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Good luck to him.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by shadownetinc: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Men! Dis guy don enter Guinness book of record
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by uken73(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is serious. I saw this as foolishness, but I'm beginning to have a rethink. This guy will soon need a manager to help him maintain his firm an endorsements will soon follow. I see him making it big from this.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by ignis: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't believe this crap. ..
The guy is just deceiving people that allow themselves to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by godunia(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chai......why i no think am?
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by queency20(f): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
derrick333:

Kakakakakakakakaka Chai Nlders
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by ZACHIE: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
ignis:
I don't believe this crap. ..
The guy is just deceiving people that allow themselves to be deceived.

WHY not go and create your own stunt and deceive people too?
Aproko proper.
The guy is on the threshold of something great, i tell you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by Leojamesjames(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
seriously, this guy is writting his name in the history of this noble country oooo. but am waiting till when he will be recieved in abuja in a grand style
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by iamrealdeji(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
Lmao lmao lmao *die*
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by hatux: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na only him waka come undecided
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna by ireneony(f): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
he dere trekking while buhari's daughter attend one of the most expensive in london

stup!d!ty is a disease

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Beats Up Lady Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked / Bobrisky Reacts To Paul Arduad’s Anal Cancer Death, Writes On How To Live As Gay / Nollywood Actor "MUONAGO COLLINS" Shares Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.