Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information (2097 Views)

Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / All NYSC Camp Information Here / 2015 Nysc Batch B Pop: My Experiences, Photos As I Pass Out Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by lexiie(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Hello to you prospective otondos, to those who are to serve in the 2015 NYSC Batch A the following is a checklist of what you should have done , what you should do and what you should do soon.

As you all know your orientation Camp commences on the 5th of May 2015 (in-case you dont know) .

For those who are foreign trained and have intend to join this batch , you should have registered by now and also our locally trained graduates also. As the on-line Registration has ended. In case you missed this then do patiently wait for the next batch.

Have you received notification on your mobilization status ? If yes you are good to go , if No then you need to contact NYSC quickly as Notifications have been sent out since 13th of April 2015.

Your Print out is being delivered to CPIS since yesterday 15th April 2015 and should have been completed on 17th April 2015.

If you submitted any complaints to NYSC , make sure they were submitted correctly as all compliants will be verified in all NYSC state secretariats/FCT between 17th - 18th April, 2015.

For all those who have Marital and ill- health cases this is also being looked outr and hopefully i pray it comes out positive for you ...

On 27th of April you should get notification for printing of your call-up letters online ...This is actually an improvement unlike my

Get more info here http://www.evatese.com/2015/04/16/must-read-2015-nysc-batch-a-orientation-camp-information/

If you have any questions , do not hesitate to drop them also
Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
ok
Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by Jetjacky(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
okay.

cc lalasticala
Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by tenaciousJ(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by ismhab(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
lexiie:
Hello to you prospective otondos, to those who are to serve in the 2015 NYSC Batch A the following is a checklist of what you should have done , what you should do and what you should do soon.

As you all know your orientation Camp commences on the 5th of May 2015 (in-case you dont know) .

For those who are foreign trained and have intend to join this batch , you should have registered by now and also our locally trained graduates also. As the on-line Registration has ended. In case you missed this then do patiently wait for the next batch.

Have you received notification on your mobilization status ? If yes you are good to go , if No then you need to contact NYSC quickly as Notifications have been sent out since 13th of April 2015.

Your Print out is being delivered to CPIS since yesterday 15th April 2015 and should have been completed on 17th April 2015.

If you submitted any complaints to NYSC , make sure they were submitted correctly as all compliants will be verified in all NYSC state secretariats/FCT between 17th - 18th April, 2015.

For all those who have Marital and ill- health cases this is also being looked outr and hopefully i pray it comes out positive for you ...

On 27th of April you should get notification for printing of your call-up letters online ...This is actually an improvement unlike my

Get more info here http://www.evatese.com/2015/04/16/must-read-2015-nysc-batch-a-orientation-camp-information/

Thank u sister 4 the piece of this information, the question i want ask is that, i am a foreign graduate, i registered for batch A and the same day they send me call up number, but no any notification through my mail or any sms, what is all about this notification and how can i contact them?
Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by Suzyky4u(f): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2015
lexiie:

I only received a message the very day I printed my call up number, saying I've been successfully mobilized for batch A 2015, that was last month. Apart from that, no other notification o.
Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by olapat123: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls wen passing msg across let us knw d authenticity of wot u are saying ok.. No body has receive any mobilization status msg frm nysc dat was said to b on d 13 n 14 of these month. Pls don't confuse pple

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: 2015 NYSC Batch A Orientation Camp Information by yokiti: 3:28am On Apr 19, 2015

(1)

NYSC President Honor's Award / Beautiful Corper Serving At Unipo Education Internation Completes Her NYSC. / When You Serve At Dangote Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.