Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share (741 Views)

Kanayo Kanayo Joins Korede Bello On Stage,Dances As He Sings Godwin In Abuja(pix / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share by ibiyemi93: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Very fast rising singing sensation Korede Bello doesn’t
care what critics think as he insists that he will perform
in a church again despite the criticisms he received for
performing at the HICC (Harvesters International Christian Centre) in Lagos on April 5, 2015.
In a new interview, Korede Bello said his recent hit track
is an inspirational song that is dedicated to God.
“If you are the pastor of a church and you invite me to
perform the song, yes I will perform the song again. It’s
God’s song and whatever is happening now is
predetermined. People are talking about God that’s all
that matters ” said the singer.
He also said that ‘Godwin’ is a song for the people.
“From the inception of Godwin, I knew that it wasn’t my
song, I knew that anything that’s for God has the
potential of growing bigger than you imagine. It’s not
quite a gospel song, it’s an inspirational song, what I
mean by it’s for God is the fact that it’s dedicated to
God. I don’t see it as my song, I see it as people’s song
and I see it as a song for God. “
Re: Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share by ELTON123(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Were i fit buy akara this morning
Re: Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share by Tundeiab(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
That's the spirit my boy.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
He is not wrong, shebi na to collect him money?

What happened to Solomon Lange, Frank Edward, Joe Praize, Lara George, Mid night Crew, Chris Morgan, Opera David, John Imohmoh?

Are they not Gospel Artist?

You leave these people and bring Korede Bello to church.

I bet they Only preach the message of Prosperity there and not salvation.

May God help us in this race to Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Insists He’ll Perform ‘godwin’ In Church Again If Invited  Share by Mprex(f): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
i passed by a church on sunday and i heard them singing that song loudly and happily.

the ting tire me undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars / Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News / Paris Vibes! Controversial Blogger Linda Ikeji Shares Some Hot Pics Of Her Vacat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.