Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS (6092 Views)

Beware Of Scams SMS, Calls And Emails from Bank Impostors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Morning nairalanders.

Hope you all had a great night?

NOTE: if you do not believe in what I am about to say. After reading this post, kindly walk away, thanks

Let's get started

I am here this morning with this life changing opportunity from MTN Nigeria..

I heard a broadcast about this opportunity on radio and I attended the seminar with #5,000 last Month (I am glad I did) ,

Since then I have been testing and sharing this opportunity with people offline so as to enable me confirm its genuity before I start creating info products on such opportunity (which I know will sell very well because of what it contains)

WHAT IS THIS OPPORTUNITY ALL ABOUT?

well its an opportunity from MTN that enable all its registered members call and send sms unlimitedly to other MTN users within Nigeria, you can call as many numbers u like and send sms to as many numbers u have (with just a monthly token fee) meaning u can talk to your baby on phone for as long as 2 4hrs, believe me you don't know how cheap and crazy this is..

HOW DOES IT WORK?

All you do is to register your MTN line with #2,000 for 1 month and you renew it with #2,000 every month, then you are entitled to all the benefits that comes with this program, free unlimited calls and sms... (all the airtime u use per month is way more than that #2,000)

HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH THIS?

to make money with this program, All you need to do is to refer people to the program, and you get paid for every member you refer to this program.. (here I come in, if you register this week, I will give you 1 state database free of charge you can refer to join this program and how to message them

That's the basic you need to know, if you have any more questions, you can chat me on Whatsapp : 07033824556 so I can answer all your questions..

if you are ready to get started, call or whatsapp me for details on how to get started..

Any stupid or silly questions / Comments will not be answered

NOTE: for the first 20 People to register, I will give them 200 active Nigerian numbers (valid as of this week), this is for just 20 people, to be among, just contact me for more details..

Need to go (my hands ache)
Let the comments flow..

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by needinfo: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Good to know but have some questions.is it a must to register under you.is it an ilegal subscriptions or mtn does the subscription directly for individual without third party.if so, then how will mtn knows you referred me.lastly.
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by godoluwa(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2015
SCAM ALERT! that Profitsng guy is a scam. BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
needinfo:
Good to know but have some questions.is it a must to register under you.is it an ilegal subscriptions or mtn does the subscription directly for individual without third party.if so, then how will mtn knows you referred me.lastly.
It's not a must to register under me, but it's a must to register under someone, if you don't, u will get a refer number on their website which u will register under,

Also the subscription is done by a company in partnership with MTN, so it's legal..

Also since you use mtn and they have u as a register user. They will surely have ur data and also they will know who referred you because you are going to input the referral number upon registration..

Hope it helps??
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
godoluwa:
SCAM ALERT! that Profitsng guy is a scam. BEWARE!
What have I scammed you of..
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by godoluwa(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Profitsng:

What have I scammed you of..
u are scam! period! u cant scam me cos am not a fool

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I heard about this on radio too. If I register my MTN sim with N2000, do I get to browse unlimited too?
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
I heard about this on radio too. If I register my MTN sim with N2000, do I get to browse unlimited too?

No browsing is not included,
Only calls and sms
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2015
godoluwa:
u are scam! period! u cant scam me cos am not a fool
For God's sake where is this mad man from??
I've never had a deal with you or scammed you, but you keep going about shouting my name that I'm a scammer.
why na?
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by godoluwa(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Profitsng:

For God's sake where is this mad man from??
I've never had a deal with you or scammed you, but you keep going about shouting my name that I'm a scammer.
why na?
u r mad! av received several of ur spam mail all becos i accept ur pm request. has mtn ever officially announce something like free calls? U ARE A THIEF!

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
godoluwa:
u r mad! av received several of ur spam mail all becos i accept ur pm request. has mtn ever officially announce something like free calls? U ARE A THIEF!
This guy is a fool oo,
MTN has not officially announced free call means it's not possible??
When you lack information u xpect others to be like you,
How about the guy that commented that he heard such from radio, what can u say about that?

Well I got better things to do than reply you.
If you like call me names, I will not reply you again,

you can go hug Transformer..

Outta here..
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by godoluwa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Profitsng:

This guy is a fool oo,
How about the guy that commented that he heard such from radio, what can u say about that?

Outta here..
keep quiet scammer. this is a faceless forum and its possible for you to have many monicker. get it to ur numbskull
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 1:50am On Apr 19, 2015
a welcomed development from MTN. i just hope they dont scrap it soon the way they scrapped MTN magic number.
my question: will the 2k be recharged on my line or how will it be paid? also, how much commission will one make on each referral and how will i get this commission? this scheme must definitely have a name. whats its name?
please let all questions be directed here instead of whatsapp
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:
a welcomed development from MTN. i just hope they dont scrap it soon the way they scrapped MTN magic number.
my question: will the 2k be recharged on my line or how will it be paid? also, how much commission will one make on each referral and how will i get this commission? this scheme must definitely have a name. whats its name?
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:
The 2k is not registered on ur line, but it is used to activate ur line on the platform,
You will pay the 2k to the company partnering with mtn for this program,,
U get #500 per member u refer to the program..
U get the commission to your bank account

It's a refugee referral program.

Hope it helps
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Profitsng:

The 2k is not registered on ur line, but it is used to activate ur line on the platform,
You will pay the 2k to the company partnering with mtn for this program,,
U get #500 per member u refer to the program..
U get the commission to your bank account

It's a refugee referral program.

Hope it helps

nice. how exactly will this 2k be paid to the company? and what is the name of this company sef?
also, from your knowledge on this scheme, i believe you already on it. call me on 08160466225 lets talk for as long as possible so my curiosity can be calmed. once am satisfied with this scheme, i will not only register under u, i will also clear everyone's doubts encouraging them to patronize u.
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2015
When i saw this post for the first time, i just knew it was a scam because it was too good to be true. PROFITSNG is a scammer from the pit of hell. Nigerians are divinely gifted with intelligence, but i wonder why they channel it into criminal activities aimed at hurting fellow Nigerians and humans at large.

In a bid to quell my curiosity as to the veracity of Profitsng's post coupled with the fact that someone was already calling him a scammer, i engaged him in a private chat on whatsapp. soon my suspicions were confirmed.

he sat down, used the time he could have used to venture into more profitable things to orchestrate a devious plan to rip unsuspecting people off their hard earned money. what further perplexed me is the fact that the booty he is gunning for is not even up to 5k. why would someone tarnish his image for such a chicken change.

to substantiate my claims, these are our whatsapp chat history which also contains his picture, real name and account details.

i took the pain to fish him out because, with the way his modus operandi is devised, anyone with an IQ 0.5% less than mine would fall prey to it.
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2015
pics

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
more pics

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2015
pics

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2015
odimbannamdi:
When i saw this post for the first time, i just knew it was a scam because it was too good to be true. PROFITSNG is a scammer from the pit of hell. Nigerians are divinely gifted with intelligence, but i wonder why they channel it into criminal activities aimed at hurting fellow Nigerians and humans at large.

In a bid to quell my curiosity as to the veracity of Profitsng's post coupled with the fact that someone was already calling him a scammer, i engaged him in a private chat on whatsapp. soon my suspicions were confirmed.

he sat down, used the time he could have used to venture into more profitable things to orchestrate a devious plan to rip unsuspecting people off their hard earned money. what further perplexed me is the fact that the booty he is gunning for is not even up to 5k. why would someone tarnish his image for such a chicken change.

to substantiate my claims, these are our whatsapp chat history which also contains his picture, real name and account details.

i took the pain to fish him out because, with the way his modus operandi is devised, anyone with an IQ 0.5% less than mine would fall prey to it.
For you to see that you are nothing but a fool,
I will hereby proof to you that what I posted is 100% real,
You and other similar idiots tagging me as scam should go visit https://www.refuge1000.com.ng/ and see for yourself.
Have a nice day.
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Profitsng:

For you to see that you are nothing but a fool,
I will hereby proof to you that what I posted is 100% real,
You and other similar idiots tagging me as scam should go visit https://www.refuge1000.com.ng/ and see for yourself.
Have a nice day.
You are not only a liar and a thief, you are also a deceitful fellow. the title of your post says "MTN Unlimited calls and sms...." but the so called scammish looking site u dropped does not say anything about making unlimited calls and sms.
go do something worthwhile with your life MOFO!
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2015
odimbannamdi:

You are not only a liar and a thief, you are also a deceitful fellow. the title of your post says "MTN Unlimited calls and sms...." but the so called scammish looking site u dropped does not say anything about making unlimited calls and sms.
go do something worthwhile with your life MOFO!
It's now I know you can't read, what is the Faq section for??
I got better things to do than to keep answering idiots like you..

I've dropped the official website for the program, so if you can not read,
Ask Google anymore questions and dnt paste them here again,

Good day.
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by chinedulivingstone(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Profitsng:

No browsing is not included,
Only calls and sms
then is a fucking case because I don't need it,
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by eagle70: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
ng your time answering this negative personality. a multilevel marketing coy i worked with as aee marketer has done such b4 but they used etisalat and eti has few subscriber that is why i did not do it ,but it will be nice on mtn so i really believe you. Will i be paid each time my downline subscribe?
Profitsng:

This guy is a fool oo,

Outta here..
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
eagle70:
ng your time answering this negative personality. a multilevel marketing coy i worked with as aee marketer has done such b4 but they used etisalat and eti has few subscriber that is why i did not do it ,but it will be nice on mtn so i really believe you. Will i be paid each time my downline subscribe?
get involved at your own peril. that site has no affiliation at all with MTN
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by Profitsng(m): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
eagle70:
Yes, you get paid #500
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by sdavirus: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Anyone interested in a service like this should call customer care, or the network partners about CUG. It's usually N1000 per number. And not all the networks offer real unlimited calls. It's my sector, so I should know.

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
sdavirus:
Anyone interested in a service like this should call customer care, or the network partners about CUG. It's usually N1000 per number. And not all the networks offer real unlimited calls. It's my sector, so I should know.

the truth is beginning to emerge. thank you brother
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by rexmozee2011: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
You are a lier and a scam. OP remove this topic
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by tchiwinnie: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:

the truth is beginning to emerge. thank you brother
wow, u really did a good job, posting ur whatsapp chart. After saying in d thread dat its unlimited call and sms to every1, he now tells u its just for those regiatered. Y didnt he mention d 3k earlier in d thread. smh
Re: MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS by odimbannamdi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
tchiwinnie:
wow, u really did a good job, posting ur whatsapp chart. After saying in d thread dat its unlimited call and sms to every1, he now tells u its just for those regiatered. Y didnt he mention d 3k earlier in d thread. smh

dont mind the mofo who thinks we have no sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Talks On Islamic Banking! / What's The Greatest Challenge You've Encountered As A Rising Entrepreneur? / How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.