Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Lead The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lead The Way (390 Views)

Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lead The Way by overcomersfaith(f): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
In manufacturing industrial, after production, they seek out product that are defects but sometimes an error might occur that some of such product passes through the process without being detect. The end user if so infuriated, might decide to sue the company. And am sure no company will want to go through the processes because of what it entails, so they take time to guide against such occurrence.

Likewise, in Christendom, are you a good product on offer or a defective one? Your failure spell doom for others. Some who are offended by your actions will vow never to get born again if that is how it is. They will be comfortable as unbeliever than have anything to with your religion. That is why I advice us to live soberly, the days are evil except the Lord help us.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

The Wise Sage / Is SMOKING A SIN In Nigeria? / Prayer Of Solution To My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.