Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

He Beats Her Too Much! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / He Beats Her Too Much! (540 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Beats Her Too Much! by ConfessionsNgr: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Her husband beats her a lot. And she has scars all over her body. I happen to be the middleman and even best man at their wedding five years ago. So most times anytime she gets beaten, I get to hear. Both the husband and wife are my friends, that was why it was easy to match-make them. But I don't like how their marriage is going. They have two children already. The assault started almost immediately after their wedding. I couldn't believe it when I first heard it because my friend isn't violent. Until he gave her a dirty slap right in my presence over something very minute. I reproached my friend on the spot and even stopped associating with him for a while out of anger.Many a times I've counselled my friend and he keeps promising to change. I feel bad anytime the wife comes to me to report. She always asks me to advice her and I also do try my best to talk to her husband. I hate any form of abuse and I sincerely want the best for both of them. I wish my friend will stop it and save his marriage, I also wish his wife will end the marriage so as to save her life because I have seen cases of death and deformity because of abuse. Divorce is better than death. I am in a dilemma as to how to advice both of them.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/61/he-beats-her-just-too-much

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Jerryjat(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Sit them both down... And ask them what really is the problem...

It might be that the wife did something that the husband isn't ready to forgive hence he has great disdain and anger towards her...

Really... Just sit them down and discuss what really the problem might be...

(1) (Reply)

Event Security Is Hot!!! / {live} Govardhan Puja Start Timing IST Vrat Vidhi In Hindi Sanskrit / Nari Pussi Nari Pussi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.