Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Multichoice ( DSTV & GOTV) And Increasing Tariffs - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Multichoice ( DSTV & GOTV) And Increasing Tariffs (754 Views)

Ways To Keep Your Tech Swag Despite High Electricity Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice ( DSTV & GOTV) And Increasing Tariffs by sullybee(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2015
I will like to bring it to Nigerians notice that Multichoice has gone ahead to increase tariff on all there packages.I heard they are in court but they went ahead to increase the price.My strong believe is that MULTICHOICE is taking Nigerian for granted.they Robb us with silly excused.Startimes has been running for over 3 years now without increase any of there tariff.I think it is high time Multichoice be taught a lesson.Nigeria is there biggest market but because they feel they can do anything they want here.this is the 3rd time in three years.fellow nigerian let us say no to day light robbery. Let us start and tread there corruption on all media platform.God bless Nigeria. Join me on twitter with : #saynotoDSTVpriceincrease

(1) (Reply)

Roads That Plays Song In Japan(photo) / How To See If Your Data Is Being Sold On The Dark Web / Facebook’s Privacy Settings.. Myth Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.