Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? (564 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
If you find out that the man who wants to marry your younger sister beats up his own sister at any slight provocation,would you still advice her to continue with the marriage.
NB:I last beat my sister when i was 9 and she 7.
Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by jascon1(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Yes, if he has money
Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2015
So he can kill my own sister abi?
Hell no
But who am I to decide for u, I can only advice
Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Yes, if he has money
lol!bro i know i can't marry my sis bt she is not for sell

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by imbless: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
Yes, if he has money
Poverty don commot your common sense.
Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by Pavore9: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
Yes, if he has money
l hope enough money to cover her burial.
Re: Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister? by MRBrownJ: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2015
@OP
no matter what you may say can change the mind of your sister, so just give her the best advice you can on the subject, et basta!

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girl Rescue Atlast / Mother And Daughter Gives Birth Same Day And Time For The Same Man / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.