Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position (36707 Views)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize For Literature 2017 / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Recruiting In Several Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Jobpostboard: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria LNG LTD, a world class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage a suitably qualified candidate for immidiate employment in the following position:

Airstrip Operations Superintendent
REF: BLS/2015/E

Qualification
the right candidate should:
* Possess a University degree
* be a licensed aircraft engineer or possess airline transport pilot license.
* have 8-10 years aviation experience
* be not more than 45 years old as at 31st December 2015

Method of Applying
All interested aplicants should:

A. Go to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on Careers
C. Scroll down and click on job Application portal
D. Click on the position to access its details and and Apply

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Closing date:
2 weeks from the date of publication.

Publication date:
15-04-2015
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by bisten14: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jobs don dey pop up compliments of the changes.
Sai Baba Buhariiiiii

So na dis FTC be? 1st Time in my history as a NLander. I feel blessed.
I dedicate this to ALL Change Ambassadors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by ashson: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by affairsnaija: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jungle is maturing! So fast
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by tobtap: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by dollarlander: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes o
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by kaywiluv(f): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
8-9 abii 10yrs experience ah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by boolet: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
8-10 years aviation experience?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
is anybody 45 years old here.. d job is mean for the old.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by nairaman66(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good news!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by lonelydora: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
This Change is happening everywhere so fast. This is "sea breeze" instead of the yeye "fresh air" from a table fan the outgoing administration has been giving.

Congrats in advance to the guys that will make it
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
No CEO position undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Insuurance(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good day pals;

This a liitle bit about me (please, I'm not exaggerating)

I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by toprealman: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
bisten14:
Sai Baba Buhariiiiii
GUY CALM DOWN NOW, ABEG.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Mhomies: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Brb
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by wiloy2k8(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jobpostboard:
Nigeria LNG LTD, a world class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage a suitably qualified candidate for immidiate employment in the following position:

Airstrip Operations Superintendent
REF: BLS/2015/E

Qualification
the right candidate should:
* Possess a University degree
* be a licensed aircraft engineer or possess airline transport pilot license.
* have 8-10 years aviation experience
* be not more than 45 years old as at 31st December 2015

Method of Applying
All interested aplicants should:

A. Go to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on Careers
C. Scroll down and click on job Application portal
D. Click on the position to access its details and and Apply

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Closing date:
2 weeks from the date of publication.

Publication date:
15-04-2015

nawa this 1 na for people wey dey above 34... meanwhile how many of una be be licensed aircraft engineer or possess airline transport pilot license . Nawa again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Hollawaley(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok lemee tell small doctor. He dey fly airplane or just visit-www.blizzwap..com for how
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Tonniey(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owk
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by naijainfogalery: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I prophesy, May a Nairalander that deserve this job get it

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Tonniey(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Insuurance:
Good day pals;

I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

What do u want 2 leave for the future generation if u could do all these....Try and stay focused on 3 of these jobs or ability of yours and I promise you, u won't come here and advertise, ur works shall talk for thee.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by DamselQueen: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Does that mean HND holder should jump into the river? Nonsence
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by sakieja(f): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
if i get 10year experience before,why would i stil they searching for job.when i never get one before.job for d old.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by eaccyboy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Al dis guys dat wl jst b rushing to comment and r not even qualify for d position...
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Tuntheycr7: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Only in naija.....

Employers would be like...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by omeke12(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
bisten14:
Sai Baba Buhariiiiii
....Hehehee...u will make a good carrier as a comedian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay. Paste this advert in Benin. There are many licensed aircraft operators there. tongue

#justjokingo

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by omonla555: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok now
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by Sunnycliff(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is this for fresh Graduates?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by omisakint: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Insuurance:
Good day pals;

Jack of all trades, master of none

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by austinbrown: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
This people must take me this year o
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by helphelp: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Everyone Oya turn pilot and apply swiftly
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position by dataplus87(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Insuurance:
Good day pals;
cool shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A 2.2 Graduate Get A Lecturing Job? / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.