Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Check Out Facebook’s First Football Awards Page - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Check Out Facebook’s First Football Awards Page (555 Views)

Check This Out! Facebook Made A New Snapchat Clone For Brazil Because Why Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Facebook’s First Football Awards Page by igure007(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Facebook has launched something football fans should find welcoming and it’s the Facebook football awards where football fans all around the world can freely vote for Player of the year, young player of the year, BT sport best XI of the year, Manager of the year, content of the year and mirror fan of the year.....http://www.itecblaz.com/check-out-facebooks-first-football-awards-page/

(1) (Reply)

Tech: How To Find Your Lost Phone By Just Googling 'find My Phone' / How To Clear Your Browsing History In Any Browser / Please How Can I Start Using Ticket Time For My Cyber Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.