Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Controversy Trails Alleged Assault Of Church Member By Prophet GAIUS. Benin City - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controversy Trails Alleged Assault Of Church Member By Prophet GAIUS. Benin City (2628 Views)

Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Alleged Assault Of Church Member By Prophet GAIUS. Benin City by gabito4luv(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
A former worker with Hand of Healing Outreach Ministries located on Benin-Sapele road, Mr. Osarodion Harry-Izedonmwen has alleged threat to his life and series of assaults on him masterminded by the General Overseer of the church, Prophet Gaius O. Gaius. As reported by ITV Benin.

So much for miracle churches....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DgDASQr4cQ
Re: Controversy Trails Alleged Assault Of Church Member By Prophet GAIUS. Benin City by imbless: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Controversy Trails Alleged Assault Of Church Member By Prophet GAIUS. Benin City by LivingEmma1: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
this is jst funny and sad to hear as a Christian, i am sure this is not the first time he is doing it as most friends of mine has made this same complain about him, he was initially arrested for same act and was bailed. i pray the law has his way this time around that he as been re arrested for same act. there is God oooooo

(1) (Reply)

An Example Of How Science Trails Far Behind The Bible / Pastor Kumuyi : “christmas Is Idolatrous / Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.