Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? (959 Views)

10 Things Sex Is Doing For U- What Sex Is Doing To You And U Have Never Notice / Buy Or Order Ya Life Jackets Hiaaa! / Has This Ever Happened To U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by Svelteb(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Honest answers....
What will you do if you find this out on ur wedding night or honeymoon?

Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by Daughterzion(f): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
:-XWell....
Lets see what the poster below me has 2 say
Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by LegenduryNueLs: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by sweettease(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
cry cry cry Kai, and I no go fit talk say I no go do again embarassed
His fingers and Love Machine skills has to be incredibly good then and I no won hear say, *what if he doesn't agree to use a Love Machine?* He doesn't have a choice tongue

1 Like

Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by Svelteb(f): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
and procreating?
sweettease:
cry cry cry Kai, and I no go fit talk say I no go do again embarassed
His fingers and Love Machine skills has to be incredibly good then and I no won hear say, *what if he doesn't agree to use a Love Machine?* He doesn't have a choice tongue
Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by sweettease(f): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Svelteb:
and procreating?
Not all men with microphallus have infertility issues but even at that, I don't think divorce will be my priority.
Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by Svelteb(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
But seriously u know a man with a micrope...s could have some trouble getting a woman pregnant, because of d size, it tends to be far away from the cervix than the average size hence d sp..m may find it difficult to get to d egg...my opinion sha
sweettease:

Not all men with microphallus have infertility issues but even at that, I don't think divorce will be my priority.
Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by sweettease(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Svelteb:
But seriously u know a man with a micrope...s could have some trouble getting a woman pregnant, because of d size, it tends to be far away from the cervix than the average size hence d sp..m may find it difficult to get to d egg...my opinion sha
That's where the ovulation secretion helps. Ever heard of ladies that actually get pregnant without a real penetration? Just playing with the male genita'lia around the female genita'lia. The infertility for them is mainly due to low sperm count some of them suffer and not the size.
Re: Oya Ladies Over To U, What Will Ya Do? by Svelteb(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
u r right sis, i totally 4got about insemination...
sweettease:

That's where the ovulation secretion helps. Ever heard of ladies that actually get pregnant without a real penetration? Just playing with the male genita'lia around the female genita'lia. The infertility for them is mainly due to low sperm count some of them suffer and not the size.

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC: Two Students Of Anambra University Dies After Sex Romp (SEE PHOTO) / Very Hot: Mtn Free Browsing With N0.00 On Android And Pc {details Here{ / Why Do We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.