Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch (1201 Views)

Let us build a Mobile Apps from your blog/websiteTo Grow Your Business( See How) / Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / How Do I Deploy My Web Apps To Live Online Web Hosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by Guyson(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Course Title: Advanced Web Application Development

This course is for beginner and advanced web developers

we are are going to cover/develop the following 5 PHP & MySQL web applications:

1. Content Management System (CMS) website from scratch
2. Ecommerce / online shopping website from scratch
3. Newsletter / EmailBlast system from scratch
4. Basic chat application from scratch
5. Shipping tracking website from scratch

Applicants will also be given the full source code of the applications listed above

PREREQUISITES:

Applicants are required to have and know how to comfortably use a laptop

Those with no Web Design background should attend the entire Web Designing course before applying for this

Course Fee: N100, 000
Course Duration: 3 Months

Contact 08164625597 to apply
Office Address: AC, Campus 3, New layout, Enugu, Enugu.

You can drop you questions here
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by Guyson(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Web Application Development is an intensive programming course covering the industry's hottest web development skills:

- MySQL
- PHP
- Ajax

This course begins with an in-depth exploration of PHP and MySQL. The combination of the PHP programming language and MySQL database technology allows participants to develop increasingly complex web applications. Finally the class introduces Ajax; a hot technology that many believe is the future of website development. Upon learning the material, participants will qualify for entry level web developer positions, and have the knowledge base to advance much farther
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by ChikezieU(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
100k nah big money
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by Guyson(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
ChikezieU:
100k nah big money

Yes and the training nah big one oooo

You will learn what took developers years of research in just 3 months
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by onyengbu: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guyson:

Yes and the training nah big one oooo

You will learn what took developers years of research in just 3 months
your homepage said click here?
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by Guyson(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
onyengbu:

your homepage said click here?

Hahahaha, next thing you would ask is for me to show you my portfolio

The website home page displayed click here because I moved the wordpress blog to a separate folder coz I want to use the root folder for something else

My brother, I don't need to prove my self to anybody

Applicants can view the working apps at the office before registering for training and for the newsletter system; that is what we are using at http://askguyson.com/newsletter

NB: No computer school can give you live working examples of applications (like we are doing), they will only teach you the basics and it is left for you to continue learning on your own
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by onyengbu: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guyson:

Hahahaha, next thing you would ask is for me to show you my portfolio

The website home page displayed click here because I moved the wordpress blog to a separate folder coz I want to use the root folder for something else

My brother, I don't need to prove my self to anybody

Applicants can view the working apps at the office before registering for training and for the newsletter system; that is what we are using at http://askguyson.com/newsletter

NB: No computer school can give you live working examples of applications (like we are doing), they will only teach you the basics and it is left for you to continue learning on your own
Hey bro, relax! Stop getting all defensive for nothing. OK. I just pointed it out in case its something you hadn't noticed. I am not interested about anybody proving anything to me. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Just relax and do your thing. I am not that kind of guy unless you want me to be.
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by Guyson(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
onyengbu:

Hey bro, relax! Stop getting all defensive for nothing. OK. I just pointed it out in case its something you hadn't noticed. I am not interested about anybody proving anything to me. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Just relax and do your thing. I am not that kind of guy unless you want me to be.

I get u
Re: Training In Enugu: Learn How To Develop 5 PHP & Mysql Web Apps From Scratch by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm interested but 100k is a huge fee I can't afford

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria / Website Designer Needed For A Quick Job / Cpa /affiliate Marketing Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.