Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

An Open Latter To "EVERYBODY" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Latter To "EVERYBODY" (424 Views)

Consat Tv Free Distribution To Everybody / Happy Anniversary To Everybody Who Had Ebola Salt Bath Last Year / Buhari "I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody" Vs I'm For Party Supremecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Latter To "EVERYBODY" by kinggenesis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
You Were Born In A First Class Clinic, I Was Delivered At Home
But We Both Survived.

You Went To A Private School And I Went To Township
Goverment School But We Both Were In The Same Varsity/College.

You Woke Up From The Bed And I Woke From The Floor But We Both Had A Peaceful Rest.

You Drank Hennessy & Champagne & I Drank four cousins Wine But We Both Still Got Drunk.

Your Outfits Are All Expensive, Mine Are All Simple And Cheap
But We Still Cover Our unclothedness.

You Ate Fried Rice And Roasted Chicken, I Ate Pap And Tomato But We Still Ate To Our Satisfaction.

You Ride On Lexus Jeep And I Use Public Transport But We Still Got To Our Various Destination.

You May Be Reading This Post From Your Sony Xperia and I
Typed It With My Outdated Nokia But We Still see The Same Thing...

You See Life Isn't About What You Don't Have But About What
You Have and How You See Yourself. One Is Only Poor If They
Choose To Be. Make Yourself Proud And Keep The Hustling
Spirit Going And Remember Better Days Are Coming Because
After a Dark Tunnel There Is Always Light..
Re: An Open Latter To "EVERYBODY" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
BULLSHYTE!
Re: An Open Latter To "EVERYBODY" by kinggenesis(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:
BULLSHYTE!
F*ck off

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! See How Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. / Yemi Rush - 'aunty Julie' / Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.