Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 (1537 Views)

Clean Uk Used Iphone6 At 125k / Very Clean Iphone6(gold) For Sale / UK Used White Iphone6 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by onyekachee(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please nairalanders I need your opinions on which is better between these 2 phones,I am caught between the both of them and I want to purchase one of them
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Google it
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by olalekanba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Both serve different purposes, it all depends on what u are looking at
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by onyekachee(f): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
nickcarter:
Google it
if u didn't know u could have made no comment besides the question is meant for knowledgable people
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by onyekachee(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
olalekanba:
Both serve different purposes, it all depends on what u are looking at
thanks
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
onyekachee:
if u didn't know u could have made no comment besides the question is meant for knowledgable people
k son
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by olalekanba(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Most BB users are women, but I haven't seen any woman using BB passport.

Also most of women that uses iPhone do that strictly for fashion and class.

I can't really advice until you explain what u are looking for in a phone.

If you want comparison, is like comparing Lexus and Nissan.

Lexus is iphone......
Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by thegame(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
olalekanba:

If you want comparison, is like comparing Lexus and Nissan.

Lexus is iphone......

Oh please undecided

If u wanna use cars for these phones comparison, then let me tell you.

BlackBerry passport is Lexus LFA

Iphone 6 is ferrari enzo.

You see, you may admire the ferrari for all the sexiness in the world but it still doesn't come close to the Lexus in terms of functionality and reliability. And they are both fastt cars and both tear the street down when they rev.

Now back to phone ish really, here's the thing poster...Google would answer you but still, lemme tell u this as all posts on Google will tell u. These phones are for different set of people. You may purchase them to understand but they both serve different set exceptionally well.

If you want badass camera that's crispy clear and has a very fast shutter. Go for the iphone. Apart from camera, Media generally isn't that exceptional as passport does a great job too. But camera only...iphone beats passport hands down.

Now,If you want a phone that's an all-rounder and handles everything you throw at it...and I mean everything...From connectivity options to opening various file types to web browsing to messaging...and not to mention the keypad, go for the passport. The only downside is...this phone is a Lil bulky. But really, I get over it when I do things i know other phones can't do. Passport plays music, and video well, and can transfer and receive well. It's build is premium but iphone is prolly more premium, to some.

Not that iphone won't do all these as passport but if u value functionality and freedom over beauty and 'class', just pick the passport. Otherwise, go for the iphone. Both are great phones for different categories of people.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Passport Vs Iphone6 by onyekachee(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2015
thegame:

Oh please undecided

If u wanna use cars for these phones comparison, then let me tell you.

BlackBerry passport is Lexus LFA

Iphone 6 is ferrari enzo.

You see, you may admire the ferrari for all the sexiness in the world but it still doesn't come close to the Lexus in terms of functionality and reliability. And they are both fastt cars and both tear the street down when they rev.

Now back to phone ish really, here's the thing poster...Google would answer you but still, lemme tell u this as all posts on Google will tell u. These phones are for different set of people. You may purchase them to understand but they both serve different set exceptionally well.

If you want badass camera that's crispy clear and has a very fast shutter. Go for the iphone. Apart from camera, Media generally isn't that exceptional as passport does a great job too. But camera only...iphone beats passport hands down.

Now,If you want a phone that's an all-rounder and handles everything you throw at it...and I mean everything...From connectivity options to opening various file types to web browsing to messaging...and not to mention the keypad, go for the passport. The only downside is...this phone is a Lil bulky. But really, I get over it when I do things i know other phones can't do. Passport plays music, and video well, and can transfer and receive well. It's build is premium but iphone is prolly more premium, to some.

Not that iphone won't do all these as passport but if u value functionality and freedom over beauty and 'class', just pick the passport. Otherwise, go for the iphone. Both are great phones for different categories of people.

Cheers
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 With Broken Screen (16GB) SIM Card Locked For 70k (SOLD) / HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) / Clean Used Hp Laserjet P2055 Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.