Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists (1095 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't think I've ever come in contact with the above mentioned people. pls if you are one show here let's chat. and we can have some personal chats too...
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
obisage:
I don't think I've ever come in contact with the above mentioned people. pls if you are one show here let's chat. and we can have some personal chats too...

Nice to meet you.....
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
should we base our chat here or can we make it private?
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by johnydon22(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
their are dozens of them... not just as active in arguments like we the male counterparts smiley
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
let them show face pls... I'd love to know there view. you know many people are religious out of fear. and women are naturally afraid
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
obisage:
let them show face pls... I'd love to know there view. you know many people are religious out of fear. and women are naturally afraid

Didn't you see my earlier comment?
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Didn't you see my earlier comment?
I did... let's chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
obisage:

I did... let's chat on WhatsApp.

You created a thread. I think it's best we chat on the thread.....
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Idrismusty97(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yep they are too few sad...
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

You created a thread. I think it's best we chat on the thread.....
OK. why and when did you become an Atheist?
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
obisage:

OK. why and when did you become an Atheist?

I am a free-thinker, not an atheist.
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I am a free-thinker, not an atheist.
OK. so still go to Church? what your view about God; what/who is God?
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
obisage:

OK. so still go to Church? what your view about God; what/who is God?

I believe there is a supernatural being(God) that oversees both the supernatural and the natural.
What I don't believe is the depiction of this supernatural being by the so called religious institutions.

I am not a fan of religion.
I believe it is a tool created by man to deceive man. It's more like a mind control device.
Religion forces and cocoon humans into a belief system and lifestyle that is devoid of logic, empiricism and reason and I am totally against that.
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by johnydon22(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I believe there is a supernatural being(God) that oversees both the supernatural and the natural.
What I don't believe is the depiction of this supernatural being by the so called religious institutions.

I believe it is a tool created by man to deceive man. It's more like a mind control device.
Religion forces and cocoon humans into a belief system and lifestyle that is devoid of logic, empiricism and reason and I am totally against that.

we all started this way until you realize that really you dont believe any god crap for real
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
johnydon22:

we all started this way until you realize that really you dont believe any god crap for real

undecided
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by johnydon22(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by obisage(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

but god Originated from Religion. how are you trying to separate one from the other?

1 Like

Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by UyiIredia(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
It will be even harder to find a female deist which I would find interesting.
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:
their are dozens of them... not just as active in arguments like we the male counterparts smiley
. exactly.
Re: Female Free Thinkers, Agnostics Or Atheists by johnydon22(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2015
phrenoz:
. exactly.

Are you one of us heathens sweety? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Are Not Bad People / SERMON JOTTERS: The Journey Into His Presence !!! [mfm Message] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.