Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Health Advice Needed Urgently. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice Needed Urgently. (489 Views)

Health Advice: Nothing Like Sudden Death, Always Check Your Health / Health Advice Needed From Doctors. / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Advice Needed Urgently. by misreal(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
she keeps complaining of weak knees.that is,her legs from her knee to her foot gets weak in so much that she practically carries her legs when walking.
Re: Health Advice Needed Urgently. by tuniforever(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
misreal:
she keeps complaining of weak knees.that is,her legs from her knee to her foot gets weak in so much that she practically carries her legs when walking.
she needs to go for a scan to see what's happening with her knee I fear it might be arthritis.. but go for a scan first..
Re: Health Advice Needed Urgently. by misreal(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
tuniforever:
she needs to go for a scan to see what's happening with her knee I fear it might be arthritis.. but go for a scan first..
hmmmmm
Re: Health Advice Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2015
I have come across issues like this before. If you want to know what helps permanently you can send me a pm. I'm a distributor with a health company, though it's expensive but worth it. Take care.
Re: Health Advice Needed Urgently. by TlcHealthGroup(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
misreal:
How old is she?? if she is an aldult then it might be a severe case of athritis,although there are some supplement that would cure the ailment,but before i prescribe i would need to know a lot more about her.email us @ Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com or call 08185664889.
Re: Health Advice Needed Urgently. by misreal(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
TlcHealthGroup:
How old is she?? if she is an aldult then it might be a severe case of athritis,although there are some supplement that would cure the ailment,but before i prescribe i would need to know a lot more about her.email us @ Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com or call 08185664889.
hmmmmmm.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol With Energy Drinks, A Dangerous Combination / Antibody That Neutralises HIV Shows Why We Shouldn’t Give Up On A Vaccine / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.