Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An (1427 Views)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Meet The 18yr Old Girl With A Doll Face And Incredible Hulk’s Body / Meet Dirk, The Man Who’s Been Married To A Sex Doll For Four Years PICS.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Maryannlive(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
This doll is a subject of nightmares and everyone who has stared at it suffers chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches' 

A paranormal investigator has claimed scores of people around the world have taken ill after seeing pictures or videos of a 'possessed' doll. 

Jayne Harris says she was sent 'Peggy' by a previous owner who was convinced the doll was to blame for a series of terrifying nightmares. Peggy said:

“She’d wake feeling hot and shaken. No matter where she moved the doll to in her home, the nightmares persisted. She apparently sought the help of a local priest but two visits later and there was no change. In September she became quite ill with a fever and begansuffering hallucinations. When she recovered, she saw no other option but to get rid of the doll as she was convinced it was at the centre of all that had been happening.”

Jayne claims to have received reports from dozens of people with bad reactions to seeing pictures orvideo footage of the doll. 

“If I had to guess, I'd say close to 80 people have came forward with experiences,” said Jayne, who has been studying spirit attachment since the death of her cousin Kelly in 2000. “Some are small, like computer screens freezing, sharp headaches or a sense of dread, but others are more disturbing," she continued. 
“One lady said that when she opened a photograph of Peggy, her computer froze on thepicture and the room went cold."

“She then said she felt someone in the room with her and could hear them moving around,She was messaging me at the time via Facebook asking me to quickly advise her on what to do.I took Peggy down into an isolation area and requested that she cease her tormenting. Apparently everything returned to normal. 

“Another lady yesterday said she had been experiencing light bulbs blowing and a presence in her home after she had been speaking about Peggy.“With Peggy, it's not only while people are looking at her or watching her, it seems to be afterwards too.”

Let me know if you feel different after looking at it, I already had headache before seeing this article so I won't know

http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/04/see-doll-that-makes-anyone-who-stares.html

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Searchin my chest for any pains, oops nofn...

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by grimandevil: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
angry very romantic

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Beesluv: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmmm, thunder fire devil
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by temitemi1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice!
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by prettyjo(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
my chest is already paining me
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Slimzjoe(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op do you now Have nausea Or chest Pain? What about the person who took the pic sef? undecided
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Chazzyboy: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chokey

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by VinPeace(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettyjo:
sorry for that ...do u need any drugs?
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Maryannlive(f): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettyjo:
Are u serious?
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Sandydayz(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Psycopath... Hmmm
Temitemi1... U had to quote him? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, my chest doesn't hurt.

Am I staring wrong?
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by clemz85(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
some one should help me describe the pic abeg
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Greyworld: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sandydayz:
Psycopath... Hmmm
Temitemi1... U had to quote him? undecided
Shey I ft slap d both of them I 4 happy.
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by leezbebe(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
You are only toying with BAN with this ur primary school play.
guy, nawa for you ohhhh.....
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by temitemi1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wetin I do oooooOooooooooooooooooooooo
leezbebe:
guy, nawa for you ohhhh.....
Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by cold(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
I've been staring at it for a while now. Let me go back and stare some more. Who knows i might just have palpitations

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by dajoaneke(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
I dont think this voodoo doll works in NL. Oga Seun don cook NL with spiritual digitalizer 3000.

1 Like

Re: See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An by chidexxy007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
nothing happen too, abi na half past 4 eye i get?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Search Engine / 100 Percent Bet9ja Football Prediction. / 5yr Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.