Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions (33011 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions / Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group / Montaigne Place Is Recruiting In 8 States (various Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by SolomonAdeola: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
GboyegaD:
Can you imagine the additional recommendations? What about those who do not go to Redeem or who are active in their local branches and have no access to a provincial pastor?
:

Well u cnt blame them, also its nt possible to b a member of rccg and nt av access to ur pst in charge of province. There are reporting lines to follow. Just see your parish pastor.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by SolomonAdeola: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
Redeemed Job for the Redeemers. And later we all cry that Nepotism has taken over the Government parastatals, isn't this even worse?

Only God will Judge though sad

By hiring their trusted members, I feel its cos of d trust and trainings and sharing of d same doctrine which dey av. U dnt expect nigeria to hire a japanese into our civil service, we dnt share a couple of tinz, also we still av nigerians who need jobs,

I feel wot we shld b api abt is dat dey av created jobs, and am sure ppl dnt av ideas of ow large d rccg paid workforce is.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
olu4life:
Whats with the complain? I dont know why u guys keep looking for error. Isnt it normal? Do u expect them to hire someone who isnt from the church with the number of members they have? Its their way of empowering its members and also the society. By the way i'm not A member. I know of other churches who does same. Its like u telling RCCG to also sell land to non-members in Redemption camp. Pls think before commenting

Gbam!!! you cannot open an account with UBA and expect interest from GTB, they have to take care of their own, l see nothing wrong with the advert, you are on-point, l am also not a Redeemite.. wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by derecho(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
borie4u:
Is there any difference. when the church of God is using the yardstick of worldly enterprise. I cant even work in my Father's house without condition attached. When we get to heaven, some churches will definately have questions to answer. sad
bros,cool down.First did you check the name of the coy?I feel this is not supposed to be for the public like the OP said.
I know alot of non-christians work at the redemption camp.
Besides,do you expect them to employ a Shekau as their Cartographer?
Some people go to church solely for business connection which is WRONG and some would swap churches because of a business opening like this.But the salvation of one's soul is the Most important gift any Churchgoer can get from God.
Long Story short,The vacancies are for professionally qualified church workers who are Children of God.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
olu4life:
Whats with the complain? I dont know why u guys keep looking for error. Isnt it normal? Do u expect them to hire someone who isnt from the church with the number of members they have? Its their way of empowering its members and also the society. By the way i'm not A member. I know of other churches who does same. Its like u telling RCCG to also sell land to non-members in Redemption camp. Pls think before commenting

Do you know that in America, it is illegal to discriminate against anyone due to race, Religion, tribe etc? Well this is Nigeria. Anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by jimngam(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
GboyegaD:
Can you imagine the additional recommendations? What about those who do not go to Redeem or who are active in their local branches and have no access to a provincial pastor?

I don't want to misinterprete, cos it's kinda ambiguous, but you must not be an RCCG member before you know a province pastor who can vouch for you, they probably want to ensure integrity of referees.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by kinibigdeal(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2015
treasuredm:
Uhhhhhhh... Which day my célè peopl go start give me job na.. sad sad sad sad shocked angry
treasuredm:
Uhhhhhhh... Which day my célè peopl go start give me job na.. sad sad sad sad shocked angry
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by tpwealth(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
It is Internal advertisement!!! Read carefully befor u talk. RCCG is a church of over 6 million members, 70% of this members are youths. Do the rest of the thinking urself........., I mean wat kind of father would empowered d chlidren of outsiders, when a great number of his children are yet to be empowered. Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by gebest: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
GboyegaD:
my dear there is nothing wrong if the redeemed decided to help its members afterall we have contributed a lot to d church.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Exodusontop(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
loomer:
Oya make una de apply.
prety are u an AG member? if yes, which district? i'm in abj south dist.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Exodusontop(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
pretydiva:
Time 2 dust out d cv

Modified.. strictly 4 rccg members only chaii..ok tym 2 swap churches..nah..i stil prefer my a.g.c any tym any day

prety u attend AG? i'm abj south Dist. U?
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by spiralwedge(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=aiikay post=32835694][/quote]

u are abusing a privileged information. not good.
do u understand what INTERNAL means?
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Fourwinds: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
I just knew it when I opened this. Obviously for the church workers only
truly. Dats church of today for u. Indirectly coercing people to become members if u need d carrot.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Fourwinds: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
gebest:
my dear there is nothing wrong if the redeemed decided to help its members afterall we have contributed a lot to d church.
what are u saying.?? Go to Catholic Schools u will see other non Catholics in d service. Example is Ijebu Ode here

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by aiikay(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2015
My fellow non Redeem members, make una cool down nah! Have you heard of Welfare and Empowerment of members? Can they even take 5% of all unemployed Redeem members? Make una chill, more opportunities will surface soon!

* Don't change your church because of this o! Of course, that's entirely not an option for a renowned, baptised, born again, certified and in depth Catholic faithful like me!

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by aiikay(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2015
EagleScribes:
Some people don't understand that this is INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT and they are already saying things. When are we going to begin to read and understand?

This advertisement is not for the public. Can that sink in? If you've worked with establishments, you'll understand this. It was the OP that made it public because he had access to such information
Lol!
I simply obeyed part of the sentence that said "... and tell others".
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by nationwide1(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
When will all this stuff stop in naija... Few days ago someone posted how the boss of his brother's office forced all staffs to attend his church and also do some environmental... Few hours ago it's another job post looking for fair ladies only so the dark ones should go commit suicide or remain jobless Now redeem are here with their own requirements.. So what happens to a highly skilled and qualified deeper life member who wants to apply When Nigerians are discriminating agaianst each other what do you expect from the foreigners. That's why those Indian companies treats Nigerians working under them like slaves
I'm surprised bro. Do they mean to say the Catholics who employ people from other denominations to work in their hospitals are not wise? As I always say, Nigerians have no reason to complain about racism as it is practiced everywhere and everyday here.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by aiikay(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2015
spiralwedge:

u are abusing a privileged information. not good.
do u understand what INTERNAL means?
I feel I did not abuse it. The target audience was defined, and so it only gets to the stated "internal".
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by rabbuy(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2015
clemz88:
Lol grin. I shout in daddy G.O voice. ***let some body shout halleluia.

This qualification na die. Must be born again and certified baptized member .

Una wan kill person
. I see as a way of Evangelsim... They want no wolves In sheeps clothing in there.. Plus its a way to empower members like Jesus said and I paraphrase u can't take the childrens bread and give it out to the dogs... tongue
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Ife4real: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
@ OP, the address "admin@trccgpsf.org" we ar to send the CV to is nt valid
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by gebest: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
what are u saying.?? Go to Catholic Schools u will see other non Catholics in d service. Example is Ijebu Ode here
we are talking about redeemed u are talking about catholic, will u be in river and allow soap to enter ur eyes?
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by gebest: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ife4real:
maybe is fraud
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
hbpeze:
Redeem church don day create jobs
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by aiikay(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ife4real:
Just check your typing, it should be valid.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by spiralwedge(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
aiikay:

I feel I did not abuse it. The target audience was defined, and so it only gets to the stated "internal".

you are wrong. Internal adverts are usually sent by memo and communicated internally with approved structures. Did you wonder why it was not published but sent by emails to specified people with the subject INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT maybe?

I implore you to withdraw this thread. it is unprofessional/unethical if you are a pastor or Admin/staff with that Church. It is also against the code of conducts of CIPM.

Morally, it is betrayal/disloyalty to display internal privileged information to the press/social media. Spiritually, there might be a curse or something.

Thread softly, I plead. Don't put your hand into fire

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by spiralwedge(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
aiikay:

Lol!
I simply obeyed part of the sentence that said "... and tell others".

Tell others there means pass on or down the info INTERNALLY with the approved means of communication.

Pls understand this for your own sake, especially career-wise.

1 Like

Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by aiikay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
spiralwedge:

you are wrong. Internal adverts are usually sent by memo and communicated internally with approved structures. Did you wonder why it was not published but sent by emails to specified people with the subject INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT maybe?

I implore you to withdraw this thread. it is unprofessional/unethical if you are a pastor or Admin/staff with that Church. It is also against the code of conducts of CIPM.

Morally, it is betrayal/disloyalty to display internal privileged information to the press/social media. Spiritually, there might be a curse or something.

Thread softly, I plead. Don't put your hand into fire
I sincerely frown at these your hard words - betrayal, disloyalty, non professional, etc.
The information said "tell others", and I have just told others. Conditions and qualifications to apply were clearly stated, and you are still stressing on the phrase 'internal advertisement'. What do you think that made it internal other than the conditions?

Meanwhile, note that I'm not even a Redeem member; I'm a deep rooted Catholic faithful!

Bless you!
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
pretydiva:
Time 2 dust out d cv

Modified.. strictly 4 rccg members only chaii..ok tym 2 swap churches..nah..i stil prefer my a.g.c any tym any day
you attend agc?nice wink
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Skoopy:

Since you want to make a point you decided to be blind.

Open your eyes and you'll see that a head of a department in the church could also fill in for applicants.

About the first point raised, every job has its requirements hence you must be of the RCCG before you can apply. That is the singular reason for having job requirement attached to all job vacancies advertised.

Your case is worse than mine. They said special unit and not parish units. Try to read and understand post before attacking other people's post.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
RobinHez:

How would u feel when the blessings meant for you are taken outside?
These and many more are ways a church can enrich the lives of their members...imagine a member of their church graduate from school since and no job and then sees this advert? No be to dey thank the God of Adeboye? wink

How many of these members will they employ? More so,give the job to the most qualified based on performance at the interview.
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
gebest:
we are talking about redeemed u are talking about catholic, will u be in river and allow soap to enter ur eyes?
So u keep ur jobs to urselves and also take other jobs rite. very good. I can see how wonderful todays christianity as involved
Re: Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
jimngam:

I don't want to misinterprete, cos it's kinda ambiguous, but you must not be an RCCG member before you know a province pastor who can vouch for you, they probably want to ensure integrity of referees.

I agree with you bu this as well defeats the purpose. Some members do not have access to any of the Provincial Pastors and some none members do. More so, if it is for integrity of the referees, hope they remember that I referee someone based on my past knowledge of him and that doesn't imply he can't change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.