Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) (665 Views)

Pls Nairalander's, I Need Your Candid Advice On Setup A Carwash In Portharcourt. / Amazon Users I Need Your Urgent Help. / Hello, Pls I Need Your Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) by akeensbussy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
I just won a bidding process for the below products

10 Blackberry Playbook 7" Tablets - 64GB, 32GB, 16GB - MSRP $5,490

Cost $325.00
Shipping & Logistics $40.25
Buyer's Premium $16.25
Sales Tax $23.84
Grand Total $405.34

I used my shoptomydoor address in the USA for shipping.

and below is the condition of the product.

Auction includes:
* Blacberry Playbook 64GB
* Blackberry Playbook 32GB
* BlackBerry Playbook 16GB

Units are tested and are in working condition.

Units show normal signs of wear (some scratches and/or marks).

No accessories are included but one dock charger will be included with this lot.

when i checked the cost of bringing to Nigeria. that is shoptomydoor office this what i got from their website

Shipping methods available:
Standard Shipping (6 - 12 Business Days) Subtotal: $36.21
Standard Shipping (Sea) (6 - 7 Weeks Transit) Subtotal: $15.37

nairalander plz advice me...should i pay for this product or not....will i be able to sell this tablet in Nigeria....

if i refuse to pay, my account will be ban on thie site

thank you
Re: Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) by psucc(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Simply check around the selling price of those products and factor out the total landing cost. If it comes cheaper, then you are at advantage as you can lower your price to expedite sales.
Re: Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) by kolatiti(f): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dear Shoptomydoor, Please when is the next shipment from China to Nigeria? I need to ship some of my goods in your warehouse to Nigeria. Then I need my warehouse delivered products to be updated Unit 3716 Pls.
Re: Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) by shoptomydoor: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2015
akeensbussy:
I just won a bidding process for the below products

Cost $325.00
Shipping & Logistics $40.25
Buyer's Premium $16.25
Sales Tax $23.84
Grand Total $405.34

I used my shoptomydoor address in the USA for shipping.

and below is the condition of the product.

Auction includes:
* Blacberry Playbook 64GB
* Blackberry Playbook 32GB
* BlackBerry Playbook 16GB

Units are tested and are in working condition.

Units show normal signs of wear (some scratches and/or marks).

No accessories are included but one dock charger will be included with this lot.

when i checked the cost of bringing to Nigeria. that is shoptomydoor office this what i got from their website

Shipping methods available:
Standard Shipping (6 - 12 Business Days) Subtotal: $36.21
Standard Shipping (Sea) (6 - 7 Weeks Transit) Subtotal: $15.37

nairalander plz advice me...should i pay for this product or not....will i be able to sell this tablet in Nigeria....

if i refuse to pay, my account will be ban on thie site

thank you

Hello Akeensbussy,

We are glad to know you considered using us for your shopping needs. However, from your post we'll like you to know that we do not ban users from our site even though they have not paid for their shipping costs. For a faster response to your queries or inquiries call us on 0700 800 8000, we'll be glad to serve you. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing more business with you.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.
Re: Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) by shoptomydoor: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2015
kolatiti:
Dear Shoptomydoor, Please when is the next shipment from China to Nigeria? I need to ship some of my goods in your warehouse to Nigeria. Then I need my warehouse delivered products to be updated Unit 3716 Pls.

Hello Kolatiti,

Kindly send an email to contact@shoptomydoor.com or call us on 0700 800 8000 to have us look into your account. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

10 Ton Truck Needed Urgently / Your Fear May Be Keeping You BROKE! YEP, I Said It! / Send Video, Audio & Images To Bulk Whatsapp Numbers At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.