Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria (305 Views)

6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa / NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria by emyphil: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Please I av accident were am working. Our company doctor refer me to one clinic to go and treat myself base on bone fracture that I had sustained. I spend just five days in the clinic they put pop in my leg. I was discharged on the right day I returned to the clinic to inform them about the pain am going through. Because my leg was swelling up inside the pop and is gushing out liquid substance like water My leg was rotting inside. But they replied to me that it was my bones that is joining that's why am feeling pains I now left with anger on getting home I was advice to use local methods which I accepted .I reached the native man removed the pop and there was a lot of wounds caused by pop I now ask the man to treat me he said no the wound must dry first. Four weeks later the clinic called me I went when I get there they were angry and called my company doctor they give me latter to him but
Re: Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria by emyphil: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Please mode delete this post for me

(1) (Reply)

Unlike Animals, Humans Do Not Act On / At Least 20 Per Cent Of Nigerians Are Likely To Have Mental Disorder / Skincare Tips For Skin That Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.