Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Important Notice...!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice...!!! (575 Views)

Cds / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice...!!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello great people of Nairaland. I really need a little assistance from you.

Am a graduate of marketing with a 2:1 backed with training in online marketing. I'm currently working as an Office Admin in a private firm in Lagos, but I don't enjoy every bit of it.

I am passionate about a career in advertising, branding, marketing communications and digital marketing.

Recently, I spend nearly 30k on a training in digital marketing, but am not ok.
I am about to register for another training on graphics design just to prepare myself for my dream career and I will continue to spend.....Because, 'blessed are those who dream and are willing to pay the price to make their dreams come true'.

Please if you're working in this field, I really need your assistance in securing a trainee role in any of these firms.

I have researched and send several unsolicited apps to so many, even to the HR/CEOs private emails. The story has always been 'I will get back to you or we currently don't have an entry role'

Thank you.
Re: Important Notice...!!! by festiflore(f): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Why not try something more profiting, like doing an investment business, I was like you but now, I laugh at job seekers, although u can be working and invest in your own business, if you would like to join a profiting business in Lagos u can contact me via email.
Re: Important Notice...!!! by festiflore(f): 2:00am On Apr 18, 2015
A trial will convince you!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer Job Vacancy / 2015 Job Placement Update At Eduprof Management Consulting Plc / Profitable Business For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.