Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave (1308 Views)

Nairalanders!!!.. Am A Year Older(photos) / These Would Make You Wanna Celebrate Your Birthday Twice A Year / Nairaland Approaches 2,000,000 Topics Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave by chizidgreat(m): 2:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Has it ever occured to you that the more day breaks, the older you get? And the more you celebrate birthdays, the closer you are to end of your journey on earth?
Today is seriously another day of my greatest happiness and a day of my sober reflection; a day I sit back to take a reasonable stock of my life.
This is because Whenever Birthday approaches, it reminds of me a year nearer to the grave.
This is definitely what I wish to bring to the notice of my fellow celebrants.
Birthdays should simply go beyond just celebrating and jumping up and down. It should be a time to sit back and take proper stock of years that have passed while making proper plans for the future.
I WISH ALL MY FELLOW CELEBRANT A BLISSFUL. BIRTDAY.
Dedicated to all my co celebrants and all Nairaland
Re: Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave by Extom(m): 3:14am On Apr 18, 2015
More like RIP in advance... undecided
Re: Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave by tomiobj(m): 3:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Better enjoy ur life instead of wasting it worrying about d future

Btw. There are some people that if they die. I will build a huge bakery on top of their grave
Re: Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave by tomiobj(m): 3:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Better enjoy ur life instead of wasting it worrying about d future

Btw. There are some people that if they die. I will build a huge bakery on top of their graves
Re: Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave by hahn(m): 4:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Op, write your will, buy a coffin and pay for your grave spot. At least you'll be rest assured that you're prepared when the D-day finally arrives
Re: Whenever Birthday Approaches, It Reminds Of Me A Year Nearer To The Grave by imbless: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2015
!::,,""??

(1) (Reply)

Need A Trampoline For Your Event In Abuja?? / Today I Celebrate ME! The Birth Of Me! / Nairalanders, Can You Make It Through This Post Without Feeling Nostalgic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.