Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. (26439 Views)

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Woman: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Hated Him [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by adebayour26: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
remember007:
could someone please explain to me what it means "to not have an attention"? undecided undecided
am coming back to tell you. grin
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by BlackOnassis(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
So who is telling the truth? I can imagine what judges go through at work.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
dejt4u:
that is not punctuation.. It is called 'emoji'.. Get a smart phone.. That nokia java phone is outdated.. Ode
Go get a life! I ain`t got time trading words with delusional mediocres. Ur foolishness is smelling all over this forum.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Activa:

Are u serious? U can't see how a president of country can change or reduce some of d issues that led to this kind of problem?
yeah, it's possible but it's not always possible. Even with the strongest law, the animal in some people will always manifest itself, and until we do away with that, it can't be possible.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by stonecoldcafe: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2015
For God sake, what is chafed? What is manipulation her? Can we at least try to make these word sensor thing make sense!
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by dejt4u(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

lemme get a life first! My words are full of delusional mediocres. My foolishness is smelling all over this forum.
fixed.. Always be a good boy.. Change for better
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Teespice(f): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
why censor the face of a rapist.

all these paedophiles roaming the face of the earth, may your punishment and pain be double that which you inflict on your victims.

oponu rada rada.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2015
dejt4u:
fixed.. Always be a good boy.. Change for better
Nit-wit! You altered my post in a bid to escape stupidity which you`re already inclined to. My advice to you is that: you should go take english classes in order to improve ur english speaking/typing prowess.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Trust me naw na ibo be d op for dis piece y dem no go shield themselves... Imagine u owing 200k for house rent yet raping underage... Just what a silly life of an ibo man in our land... Fire burn dem all.. Useless grasshoppers
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Bolosiye: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
adebayour26:

grin
Some Romancelanders will explain to you better.
let me try. It means him pileaky no de raise again. Or if u like its dormant.......
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
excellence44:

it simply means that you as a female if u shout JOHN THOMAS he will not answer even if u give him head action.
ie JOHN THOMAS is deaf dumb and even dead. e no dey rise even b4 booby or putcy.
CLASS

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
NO...maybe because JOHN THOMAS is a name of a person and as of now I don't have a deaf and dumb friend let alone one who goes by that name?
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Activa:

It means d person is a poor listener undecided
so the wife meant her husband is a poor listener, and how does that come into d said investigation?
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by princessdairies(f): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
kilode100:
The husband does not have attention? Can someone explain?
Erection
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
papawemba:

Saw you at airport road yesterday.
honey I asked another question which doesn't relate to what you're saying now... moreover I passed New Benin yesterday when I was coming from school not airport road
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by princessdairies(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
princessdairies:

Erection
as in..the husband's thing to stand
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
remember007:
so the wife meant her husband is a poor listener, and how does that come into d said investigation?

Sorry. I omitted something

It means d man's p does not stand at attention to d woman's p when needed.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
adebayour26:

am coming back to tell you. grin
grin grin
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Activa:

Sorry. I omitted something

It means d man's p does not stand at attention to d woman's p when needed.
your getting me more confused,any way don't worry I will just ask my dad grin
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
remember007:

Don't mind me jare. Pm me. I go explain am welll grin grin grin and why this site change am to attention too
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by VickyHills(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Recently, in the school where I worked(resigned), a male teacher molested a 6yr old girl in Basic2. The guy happens to be the proprietor's son, so the atrocity was swept under the carpet. But somehow the mother of the child got to know and those evil proprietors started begging with their lives. God shall rise against your wickedness to those other innocent children your son molested and you people hide it, Rogers Children School, Ilasa, the den of wickedness and fetishist.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by frisky2good(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2015
The landlady shouldn't have brought the issue of house rent into the matter. Money will be the last thing on a woman's mind if her daughter has been raped. As for the woman claiming her husband has no "attention", I just hope she's right cos the might be tested in court and if he fails the test, his credibility will be dented seriously.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Richy4(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
This is just the easiest case ever on rape case. Two different medical practitioners should check him out.

If it is true he has erectile problem, he should be as free as the air.

If he was sound down there, he should be asked how the miraculous recovery happened. And be placed behind bars.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by SAMBARRY: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
She meant to say her husband doesn't have irekshon (mods if you change what I typed na swear I go give una) for her but he has irekshon for kids including his own daughter. Next
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by drAvundaa: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
adebayour26:

grin
Some Romancelanders will explain to you better.
. . .why
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Another child molestation. He is married and I believe he got kids too. So why defile a child as young as his own daughter? Jail straight for him.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
remember007:

U nor dey understand coded language sef? Na wa for you ooo. Replace the P with the appropriate words. Hahahaha
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Melinde: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Attention ko Concentration ni
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by Missmossy(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Holy heavens! What on earth is wrong with some men lately? Stiffer penalties should be assigned to rapists in Nigeria as its becoming incessant angry Its so so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by matingo(f): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
As long as we keep getting news of rape especially of underage girls, parents with little girls should learn to protect their kids, they should not leave their girls with neighbours or any unrelated person. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by matingo(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2015
VickyHills:
Recently, in the school where I worked(resigned), a male teacher molested a 6yr old girl in Basic2. The guy happens to be the proprietor's son, so the atrocity was swept under the carpet. But somehow the mother of the child got to know and those evil proprietors started begging with their lives. God shall rise against your wickedness to those other innocent children your son molested and you people hide it, Rogers Children School, Ilasa, the den of wickedness and fetishist.
This issue should be escalated. Report to the appropriate authority, that school should be closed, other kids are at risk. I just can't comprehend the level of wickedness in the heart of some men.......

1 Like

Re: My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. by logica(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2015
matingo:
they should not leave their girls with neighbours or any unrelated person. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Funny; most r@pe cases of minors are by male relatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught With A Boy's Corpse In A Bag (Old Video) / Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.