Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,970 members, 7,956,626 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mature Nonsense - Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mature Nonsense - Lyrics (565 Views)

The Art Of The Nonsense Remix Is The Case Of Davido And Osinachi – / Download Video: Terry G - Nonsense (NEW OFFICIAL 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mature Nonsense - Lyrics by Jetix: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
I've decided to open up the issue of some nonsense in our society with my article. Todays' article deals with the ridiculousness of some of the most silly song lyrics to ever run over my ear.

Iyanya - "from the couch to the bed, from the bed to the bedroom"

"She carry front, she carry back;she too package.. I can't leave her. Is one of the reason I can't leave... Am loving Uuuu eeh "

D'prince - "Take banana till you go yo"

Image result for worst lyrics

The song world is riddled with tons and tons of ridiculous and outlandish lyrics that make sane minds pause the song they're listening to for a moment.

Most songs that get into the top hits are usually there because they have 'good beats' and rhythm. It's not a sin to like good beats or have them. I'm not against good beats either. I like them well enough. But there are times when the lyrics of a song are just SO bad....good beats can't possibly be good enough.

If you have never paused any one of these songs or thought about the utter ridiculousness of the lyrics or its lack of contribution to any part of human society, then you are either very fun-loving, insane or the producer or maker of the song.

Here are some of a few more lyrics to make you wonder "What ever happened to good music? "

1. David Guetta featuring Akon, “Sexy B***h”
“I’m trying to find the words to describe this girl / Without being disrespectful / Damn you’se a sexy b***h.”

Honestly Akon, I really think you didn't try hard enough at all.... :|

2. Nicki Minaj, “Stupid Hoe”
“You a stupid hoe / You a / You a stupid hoe / (stupid, stupid).”

3. Live, “Lightning Crashes”
“Lightning crashes, a new mother cries / Her placenta falls to the floor.”

But why...?

4. Live - "All Over You"
"Our love is like water / Pinned down and abused for being strange."

Okay. First of all, you can't PIN DOWN WATER. Also, water covers 70% of the earth. It is the LEAST STRANGE thing on the planet.

First off, WHO is even going around ABUSING WATER FOR BEING STRANGE?

Check out evn more at http://therealjamike..com/2015/04/mature-nonsense-lyrica-idiotica.html

(1) (Reply)

Premiere: Terry G – Totori / Jmoss-holy One / Just Recorded This In My House. No Sound Effects Please Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.