Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Problems Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problems Of Religion (401 Views)

Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' / The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / Uncountable Problems Of King James Version of the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problems Of Religion by davinero(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
[s]
If reincarnation is real, if people actually die and rebirth, then l would like to come back to a world with just one religion or no religion at all. Because in my present world, people get religious and do lots of crazy things. I am a Nigerian, dominated by two religions, Christianity and Islam.

IF YOU GO TO CHURCH, YOU SOON DISCOVER THAT A MUSLIM IS NOT YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE “EQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS”. (EVEN A CHILD IN THE CHURCH KNOWS THIS) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A WEDDING BETWEEN A CHRISTIAN AND A MUSLIM. THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS “LOVE, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF” BUT I BET THERE IS AN EXEMPTION WHEN THAT NEIGHBOR IS A MUSLIM.

If you go to a mosque, you soon realize that Christians are SINNERS and you are not suppose to like them. And if you become an Islamic freak you may have to start killing “sinners” to earn a chance to be rewarded with seven virgins when you die

NOW IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT RELIGION, A WORLD WHERE EVERYBODY EXIST IN HARMONY. I WILL LEAVE YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT. Please don’t forget to drop your comment. Thanks

Oh! Almost forgot this ‘am a christian’.

Source: https://letstalkluv./[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Problems Of Religion by menesheh(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
God only reveal himself self to stoners, schizophrenics and psychopaths.

Therefore God never reveal himself to you, that's why you are sounding like a fvcking open circular(free thinkers) grin

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTIAN ADVICE NEEDED QUICK!!! / Ingenious Street Praise / Are You A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.