Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed (859 Views)

Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed by maxibrainz: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2015
pls someone should recommend a good solar panel for me that i can use to charge my power bank and phone, NEPA is nothing to write home about in my area just tired of them, i need a good solar panel to charge my phone and power bank. Fellow nairalanders your recommendations would be highly appreciated
Re: Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed by 0BOYPC(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Go to any total filling station ask of sunking its very
Good and it last long I hv been using it now for two
Yrs now in sch and I enjoy it .
Re: Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed by sakalisis(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
maxibrainz:
pls someone should recommend a good solar panel for me that i can use to charge my power bank and phone, NEPA is nothing to write home about in my area just tired of them, i need a good solar panel to charge my phone and power bank. Fellow nairalanders your recommendations would be highly appreciated
if u have the money and u want quality get anker product ,expensive but worthwhile .....alternative is mayoral powerbank
Re: Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed by maxibrainz: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
sakalisis:
if u have the money and u want quality get anker product ,expensive but worthwhile .....alternative is mayoral powerbank
o Said I don't need power bank what I need is solar panel
Re: Good Solar Panel To Charge My Phone And Power Bank Urgenly Needed by maxibrainz: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
0BOYPC:
Go to any total filling station ask of sunking its very
Good and it last long I hv been using it now for two
Yrs now in sch and I enjoy it .
it can charge my phone but can't charge my power bank, I need what can charge both my power bank and phone

(1) (Reply)

Glo Subscribers To Enjoy Internet On New Wi-fi Roaming Service / Subject deleted! / 5.5inch Smart Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.