Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

On The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (755 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Meet The South African King Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Heartbreaking Photos : 2015 Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Anyhow you look at it,its looks silly all the same. South Africans killing their brothers? Very sad indeed. How they easily they forget those who prayed,consoled,supported and fought for their liberation from apartheid. True they were the ones
suffering but we,their brothers,never left their side. How easily they forget. Indeed their actions reek of a lack of literacy,which is vital for healthy thinking/reasoning. Now they're up and about brandishing weapons which they're using to kill and maim their innocent hard-working brothers,on the grounds that
their brothers have taken their jobs. But,I tell them solemnly that they should go and sleep because that is obviously what they were doing when their brothers were working day and night to make ends meet in a foreign land. Now you kill and maim them for being industrious and not lazy like you? Shame on you South Africans!
Looking at responses,the malawian and congolese immediately barred south africans from entering their countries. An even more commendable step on the part of the malawian government was the fact that they immediately threw the south Africa ambassador out of their country,to show their great displeasure at the death of Malawian internationals. That is a government! This countries obviously understand that the murder of a citizen abroad is no small matter. They also understand the innings domiciled in international relations,one of them being that international issues like this are not handled with kid gloves. Swift and decisive action is needed. Here,the Nigerian Government has failed. Just saying Nigerians should stay indoors is not good enough because as we hear in the reports this stupid people are breaking into homes and businesses killing some and maiming others while their women loot(shame on this women by the way). I would have expected the 'Giant of Africa' to issue an open admonishment to the South African authorities but noooo. If not warn south africa why not as a 'giant' play a little game of home soil superiority of your own and bully this south african companies we have around here,you know,turn up the heat on them a little,the prevailing conditions are good precursors. But no,nothing is happening because hand over is around the corner so the authorities are all sitting around in their offices like junior clerks waiting for closing time. We await better proactive measures from our government!
Now...Boko Haram. A group,an agenda or just a cover name?
From when they initially started attacking,they said it was against western education,then digressing a bit,it became against the christians,over time they've lost track completely as is characteristic of fools. They now bomb anything and everything. These people have never looked so directionless and unfocused as they do now,for incredulously they've promised to more or less protect Nigeria's interest in the wake of this xenophobia. Now tell me that is not stupefying. One thing is becoming ever clear,Boko Haram is not in existence for any particular aim. They are fighting for nothing in particular. Everyday they look more like henchmen and/or mercenaries albeit measurably deadlier. I for one don't want their support (and I urge Nigerians to reject it too) for I cannot lean on the devil's shoulder for support be it of advantage or not. For even if the enemy of my current enemy is my friend,if we side with the devil(Boko Haram) and enjoy their bombings under the guise of protecting Nigeria's interest,we cease to own our humanities. Thank you

Re: On The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Greatpooss(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
The xenophobic attack in South Africa is a wake up call to our leaders to stop embezzling the funds meant for the development and progress of this nation. It is high time they started doing good and fulfilling their promises to the teeming masses of this great nation. Imagine what our people are facing in SA!
Re: On The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Badgers14: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Where was king of Zulu land during apartheid
SA are just ungrateful .

Anyway I blame our bad government for misusing our national resources.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month/may Day To All Nairalanders / Free 2500 Airtel Airtime For 30 Days / Fire Guts Senate President Bukola Saraki’s House in Abuja (UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.