Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Is Wrong With Etisalat Data Consumption. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With Etisalat Data Consumption. (958 Views)

Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / 7 Ways To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. / Get Etisalat Data Plan.. 2gb For N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Etisalat Data Consumption. by AltarBoy1: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is it just me or have anyone noticed that the data consumption rate for etisalat have doubled much more than airtel... Just two weeks back, I purchased 100mb. didn't even use it up to a week, it just finished. Whilst the data counter on my phone reads less than 55mb. Well, I that maybe something went wrong. Last Sunday, I bought 250mb data and decided to watch the way I browse so as to knw what went wrong. right now, my data counter reads 58mb, but I was surprised to check my data balance only to see 114mb remaining. I have been using etisalat for a very long time but have never experienced this rate of consumption... this is sad and pretty bad.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat Data Consumption. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Is it just me or have anyone noticed that the data consumption rate for etisalat have doubled much more than airtel... Just two weeks back, I purchased 100mb. didn't even use it up to a week, it just finished. Whilst the data counter on my phone reads less than 55mb. Well, I that maybe something went wrong. Last Sunday, I bought 250mb data and decided to watch the way I browse so as to knw what went wrong. right now, my data counter reads 58mb, but I was surprised to check my data balance only to see 114mb remaining. I have been using etisalat for a very long time but have never experienced this rate of consumption... this is sad and pretty bad.
MTN data consumption rate Is the best. Airtel and the rest are the worst service providers I have seen. Even on my android phone, I can manage 10mb for 2days at a stress.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat Data Consumption. by ojsmscom(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
YOU CAN GET HIGHER DATA THAT WILL LAST FOR YOU ONE GIG FOR 1300 FOR 30DAYS

(1) (Reply)

Photo:be First To Buy This New Iphone 6+ Gold, / How To Backup Your Android Device Without Rooting Or Unlocking / Review, Specification And Price Of Lg G4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.