Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Join The Table Eggs Supply Network And Make Some Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Table Eggs Supply Network And Make Some Money (446 Views)

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place / Make Some Cool Cash On EPL (second Half Substitution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Table Eggs Supply Network And Make Some Money by abelee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm presently involved with a company called Foodmart Company Limited. This company is involved with the supply of table eggs to all parts of lagos. The only thing I do is to get customers for them and they pay me 40% of the profit on each crate and they bear all the expenses of bringing the eggs from farms outside of Lagos and supply to my customers through me. So to my customers, I'm still the one supplying them while I bear no expenses at all. The present profit rate/crate now is 50naira. They get 30naira/crate while I get 20naira/crate. Presently, I have 2000crates market in which I pocket 40k/week.

So if you will like to join this network. Please indicate your interest by sending your name, age, sex, Location and how many crates you can get in your area per week to skymobilemultimedia@yahoo.com and you will be on your way to making steady income for yourself.

For more info, please call Abiodun

07036363482, 08178642472

(1) (Reply)

See How Sony Is Making $20 On Each Apple Iphone Sold / Learn how to Blogg and earn extra Income. / Free All In One Ict Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.