Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Would You Do(pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do(pic) (1384 Views)

There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) / What Will U Do(pic) / If You Were The Mother, What Would You Do? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do(pic) by Chigozillah(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
What will you do if your best friend sends this to you?

Re: What Would You Do(pic) by Chigozillah(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Found this on Nl
Re: What Would You Do(pic) by Basildvalour(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'd allow him come back to the house to fix the bike then, I'll get him drunk again and watch him this time go over the same process again.

If he doesn't bang the woman in front of me, then, he wasn't drunk but if he does, I'll forgive him undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do(pic) by Joshkid(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
I'd allow him come back to the house to fix the bike then, I'll get him drunk again and watch him this time go over the same process again.

If he doesn't bang the woman in front of me, then, he wasn't drunk but if he does, I'll forgive him undecided
Laffing in binary! !! 10101010 grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do(pic) by olu77(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:

The continuation or second part of the message did not deliver
Re: What Would You Do(pic) by Basildvalour(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Joshkid:
Laffing in binary! !! 10101010 grin grin grin
Seems like you are a machine...

That's the only language machines understand tongue
Re: What Would You Do(pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
The second part finishing up the explanations wsnt delivered.... That's what I like to call 'apocalypse' grin
Re: What Would You Do(pic) by Joshkid(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Seems like you are a machine...

That's the only language machines understand tongue
hehehe!!! grin
Re: What Would You Do(pic) by jascon1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aaaah o boy e be like say one nairalander don hack my fone o. Na my message Una come day post online abi? cry

(1) (Reply)

State And Capital By A Student (pics) / This Photo Would Keep You Smiling For The Rest Of The Day / These 13 Photos Tell A Funny Lagos Marathon Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.