Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles (1295 Views)

Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / (RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Pr0ton: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
One day, the boss, named Harold, changed the computer's password. Then one of his employees, named Ted, came up to him and asked if he changed the password. Harold said, " yes I did change the password Ted." Ted replied " may you tell me?" Harold thought and said, " um.. Ok. The password is in this riddle" The employee said" ok got it. What is the riddle sir?" What is the password?

A lady is lying dead with a backpack on, face down in the desert. What happened?

Two police walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
You go wait for answers till you sprout beards. sad
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Pr0ton: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
FrancisTony:
You go wait for answers till you sprout beards. sad

sad sad
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Basildvalour(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
The answer to the third question is ICE..

Others are coming, lemme think

Okay, the answer to the first question is TED

The last is coming

What is a backpack?....If I assume correctly, it is a bag loaded with food and water to take her through the desert.

The probable answer to question two is that the backpack must have been too heavy for her, consuming all of her strength and she collapsed and died grin
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by johnydon22(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pr0ton:
One day, the boss, named Harold, changed the computer's password. Then one of his employees, named Ted, came up to him and asked if he changed the password. Harold said, " yes I did change the password Ted." Ted replied " may you tell me?" Harold thought and said, " um.. Ok. The password is in this riddle" The employee said" ok got it. What is the riddle sir?" What is the password?

Password is the password

Pr0ton:

A lady is lying dead with a backpack on, face down in the desert. What happened?

Failed to open her parachute

Pr0ton:

Two police walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?
The pool of water was once a block of ice on which he stood on to hang himself.

I try?
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Pr0ton: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Password is the password

Failed to open her parachute

The pool of water was once a block of ice on which he stood on to hang himself.

I try?

You got two right out of three.
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Pr0ton: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
The answer to the third question is ICE..

Others are coming, lemme think

Okay, the answer to the first question is TED

The last is coming

What is a backpack?....If I assume correctly, it is a bag loaded with food and water to take her through the desert.

The probable answer to question two is that the backpack must have been too heavy for her, consuming all of her strength and she collapsed and died grin

Haa.. I don die grin grin grin

You got nil right. Backpack here is parachute, not some bag of food and water.

Keep trying.
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Basildvalour(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pr0ton:

Haa.. I don die grin grin grin

You got nil right. Backpack here is parachute, not some bag of food and water.

Keep trying.
If backpack is parachute, then she fell from an aircraft and landed in the desert. As for others, I believe they are correct. The man hung himself with what you will call ICE-BLOCK (ICE) and TED was the password...shikena!!!
Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Artistree: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
1. The password is "IN THE RIDDLE"
3. The man stood on ice block to hang himself and thereafter, it melted.
3. She fell from the sky without opening the parachute.

2 Likes

Re: Prove Your Ingenuity By Solving These 3 Riddles by Bevista: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Artistree:
1. The password is "IN THE RIDDLE"
3. The man stood on ice block to hang himself and thereafter, it melted.
3. She fell from the sky without opening the parachute.
In this riddle (inthisriddle)

(1) (Reply)

Give This A Try / Gaming Laptop Available For Sell With 4gb Nvidia / Top 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.