Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today (950 Views)

See How Nairalander Celebrates Unimaid 2016/2017 Matrix (pics) / Indian Nurse Celebrates Her Birthday With Cancer Patient Paul Arisa (photo) / A Girl In Need Of A Boy Friend Today That Is Her Birthday & How Contact Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by zadok60: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
i wanna use this medium to wish my ex-girlfriend(a nairalander) a happy birthday..
MISSMALIA i want you to know that no matter how much we fight ourselves,that love is always there..
i am not ashame or afraid to tell the world that i love you so much,and will never stop loving you..
I LOVE YOU MISSMALIA
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
*sigh
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by agarawu23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
mitcheeew sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Errm. . . No one actually gives a fvck.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by vjsmiles: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=14pt] is she on nairaland? no
will she get this message? no
attention seeking? yes

today is her birthday and it is now you wanna send a shoutout?? angry

tcheeew [/size]
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Basildvalour(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
zadok60:
i wanna use this medium to wish my ex-girlfriend(a nairalander) a happy birthday..
MISSMALIA i want you to know that no matter how much we fight ourselves,that love is always there..
i am not ashame or afraid to tell the world that i love you so much,and will never stop loving you..
I LOVE YOU MISSMALIA
So, she give me cake or IV sef

Mtcheeeeeeewwww!!!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by xynerise: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol@ replies
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
op hdb to ur babe,llnp make haters go and diee in d lagoon cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by stephenqueen: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
op hdb to ur babe,llnp make haters go and diee in d lagoon cheesy
Shatap undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Shatap undecided undecided
op see one of dem haters cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Dygeasy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm sorry OP. *hugs*

So tragic.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by stephenqueen: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
op see one of dem haters cheesy grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by sinaj(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

wicked romancelanders op go de regret grin

HBD tu ya gf abi ex gf smiley
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided undecided
op wallop this guy head abeg grin
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by stephenqueen: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
op wallop this guy head abeg grin
If I break mac dowell bottle for u and Op head E go be like say sango visit u ni undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by classicyung(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
zadok60:
I LOVE YOU MISSMALIA
Bros•• Plzz stop loving mah gf•• Shey u say she'z ur ex? So now ahm incharge••
grin

Anyway HDB ISMAILA...

Sori MISSMAILA
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
sadly no one cares. maybe na y she dump u self. chidish
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday Today by otedola1(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Huuu, love watitin, more bless 4 Omo Olojo Ibi, Igba Odun, Odun Kan

(1) (Reply)

Federal Judge Orders Last 'angola Three' Inmate Released / Nigerian Breweries Has Reportedly Suspended Gulder Ultimate Search / BVN:5 Big Mistakes CBN Is Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.